Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
vodkat
Jun 30, 2012

cannot legally be sold as vodka

echinopsis posted:

to even up the tables

my wife and i have been "playing tinder" and omg its such a different game. she has to ruthlessly swipe no or else she almost always gets a match whereas I have to swipe yes on virtually everyone but the least desirable humans in order to get a few matches.

its a numbers game, its a game of tower defence. its like fuckin half life two mate

enable matches for men and women so you too can know this feeling

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

vodkat
Jun 30, 2012

computer toucher posted:

swipe left for anal, right for oral.

brb making a new grindr clone

vodkat
Jun 30, 2012

carry on then posted:

part of the application process is to submit documentation that your net worth is >= $1,000,000

i'm p. sure this one already exits

vodkat
Jun 30, 2012

awesome-express posted:

our dating app does that. we have an internal percentile rating that chunks users into uggo/average/hot categories and shows them people from their percentile. this only kicks in after you've gone through 100 randomised users post signup to gather data and to see how attractive other users find you.

edit: you guys are aware that tinder does this too, right?

edit2: dating in VR

lol please give us some more juicy dating start up deets pls

• Locked thread