Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
tere is an internal algothrym that works out if the person is a total loser and they get chucked with the losers circle and they can only date each other

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
we have a committee that rates people when they join

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
we harness the ye olde forgetten power of eugenics

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
you have to choose like 10 pictures and you rate youir own pictures but we secretly show tghem to other people in the wrong order, to filter out people who only ever have one good photo

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
there are both iphone and anroid versions of the apps but we keep the users segregated

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
heard of homosexuals? :smugmrgw:

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

Space-Pope posted:

a carnival of sluts

idk if you'll find many ladies lining up to be that. at least not when its called that. my experiences is that its the good women who like to be called sluts, not the actual sluts

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

echinopsis posted:

my experiences

lmao

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

MALE SHOEGAZE posted:

make it so that 99% of first messages to female users are discarded, so that women on the site feel like they're not desirable. you know, like they're just kinda being ignored by the men

to even up the tables

my wife and i have been "playing tinder" and omg its such a different game. she has to ruthlessly swipe no or else she almost always gets a match whereas I have to swipe yes on virtually everyone but the least desirable humans in order to get a few matches.

its a numbers game, its a game of tower defence. its like fuckin half life two mate

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

mishaq posted:

i sometimes wanna feel bad for echis wife but then i remember she chose to marry him

wtf bro

should we feel bad for your wife

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

The Management posted:

I've been married since before dating apps were a thing so all I know about them is second hand accounts.

based on this knowledge, I recommend an app that has your friend's wife set you up with one of her coworkers.

same but fuckin around on them is an enlightening experience

men and women have such diametrically different experiences of the game its idk like, night and day

mishaq posted:

lol if you think someone would date me let alone marry me

so shut the gently caress up man!

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
sounds like a ponzi scheme

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
ok so this idea is solid

so I was thinking like coz I am about to go take my son to his touch final and imagine if you could jump on tinder but it only found people from around you, but in order to match everyone would have to be on it the whole time

SO

this app - you set your willingness, which lasts like 12 hours? and then a few other compatibilities etc, and every 15 minutes or so it checks and if others are near you with same willingness and compats then it auto matches and tells both of you

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
well back to front from tinder so it presents you with matches so you can just pick from them on that night rather than hoping you both swipe right

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
tinder owns

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

The Puppet Master posted:

just loving talk to people for christ sake

mate

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
i used to think "the game" was easier for wiomen because they can generally have any man they want

but if were talking about actual relationships.. god.. they have to wade through so much poo poo'

the thing is that most guys are manchildren who cant take care of themselves, and most woman are people who have had to step up because of said manchildnre

most woman make poteantially great partners. driven.. taletned, effective.

most men can do gently caress all otehr than make money

so the woman have to wade through a lot of poo poo to find the right man, but for the man, basically within the first three matches he'll find someone that would be good for his life

men have it made in this game
but not because we're better. because the other team has had to get better on purpose to compensate

• Locked thread