Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

Microwaves Mom posted:

i think they do it on wednesdays or something. IDK who the gently caress plays the powerball its a bullshit scam.

I only go in on it if its 500mil and even then I feel like its a loss of a dollar.

That said if it reaches 500mil and I win it I'll offer lowtax a mil for the forums.

powerball is $2 in tx for standard play

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

and then we get to read about some shitheads who donate it to their church

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

praxis posted:

It's Alabama. I wasn't aware they 86'ed it again. Last time I paid attention they:

1. Made bingo illegal
2. Close all the bingo halls
3. Passed a bill deciding bingo was legal but you had to have a new "special" license.
4. There were only n special licenses available.
5/ The first n applications in the stack belonged to organizations tied to the politicians who sponsored the new bill.

can you easily find fresh pairs of socks in convenience stores in Alabama?

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

BBG please get an attorney before you drive to your lottery office to tell those libtards to pay up.

Then promptly fire your attorney, for somebody more suited to your new station in life.

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

lol at all the soccer mom's filling out the long form for the first time because the clerk wants them outta the line and/or for them to give up on their lottery quest.

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

Necc0 posted:

not gonna go back and check but gj to the goon who predicted the tithing

i was the one who said they'd give it to a lovely church, are they giving it to their church?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

please rob these people

• Locked thread