Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Kosher Pickup Line
Jan 10, 2008

Hair Elf
there's a cool/depressing powerball simulator that made me never want to buy a ticket ever again. it's fun to see how much money you lose over 5 or 10 years by playing weekly.

http://powerball-simulator.com

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kosher Pickup Line
Jan 10, 2008

Hair Elf

Moltke posted:

When I win the jackpot I'm gonna buy up the server farm hosting the forums and burn the building down

did you steal my loving av bro? NOT COOL. that duck is my posting brand!

get ready, because the pain train's a comin' :toughguy:

Kosher Pickup Line
Jan 10, 2008

Hair Elf

Moltke posted:

nah I got daddened and when I asked to get undaddened they gave me this instead.

oh... well, uh. I guess that's cool. sorry for your loss

actually, it's more than cool. now we can be posting twins. like if you have to take a posting test and I had to create some content, but I was better at posting and you were better at creating content, we could swithc places and no one would know the difference

Kosher Pickup Line
Jan 10, 2008

Hair Elf
lottery? more like tax on the poor amirite

:fsmug::smugbert:

Kosher Pickup Line
Jan 10, 2008

Hair Elf

boom boom boom posted:

Oh hey, I won 7 bucks. I'm gonna invest that money

in more lottery tickets :getin:

perhaps I was wrong...