Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice
are there lottery internet forums where ppl discuss their lucky charms and maybe some of their winning secrets?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice
JACKPOT

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice
:angel: You can't win if you don't play :angel:

Get your tickets early!

i must say tho, the best thing about working in a quiet office mostly full of antisocial millennial nerds/basic bitches/autisticks is no lottery pool and the annoying poo poo that it carries along. ive stopped going to the conveinence store on the way in tho because i cant even imagine how many losers and old ppl are backing up the line to get their Quick Pics and Mega Millions. if the government was smart theyd orchestrate this poo poo around the time all the tax rebate checks get sent out.

Mariana Horchata fucked around with this message at 00:52 on Jan 14, 2016

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice
has there ever been a documentary that shows the downfall of a jackpot winner(s) stage by stage from the initial disbelieve segueing into overwhelming euphoria all the way to alone, broke, and suicidal...kinda in the mood to watch something like that tonite

i see a few that exist but anyone know whats good?

Mariana Horchata fucked around with this message at 01:14 on Jan 14, 2016

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice

JediTalentAgent posted:

That's some real messed up revisionist history on Abe Lincoln.

at least he would have avoided the batshit butterball

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice
surprised the GOP hasnt used the issue of how much taxes are deducted from winnings as a parable to teach the lower classes about the plight of the job creator

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice
i dont care who wins i just want them to show up to collect on a rascal motorized cart and be old, dirty, and fat :911:

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice

VendaGoat posted:

Broke in 6 months?

i certainly wouldnt be waving that ticket around much less let fat trash get it in their hands.

RedQueen posted:

Scramble the chopper we're going to Chino Hills

https://twitter.com/passantino/status/687500908280688641

:911:

:suicide:

Mariana Horchata fucked around with this message at 06:44 on Jan 14, 2016

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice

ANIME IS BLOOD posted:

they dumb

what happened to facefucking???

lol at 'Nipton'

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice

Meydey posted:

I have run our office pool a few times here.
1) Make a list as each person gives there $$, make them sign next to their name.
2) Have a rules sheet that says:
- Who signs the winning ticket (Usually person collecting)
- That it will be lump sum payout, that a lawyer will be used to create an llc/whatever to claim
- That each person entering is responsible for their own taxes, etc
3) Set a firm deadline for $$
4) After ticket purchase, but before the draw, scan all tickets and email to all people on the list
5) Talk poo poo to anyone who did not play (gonna be getting all my work tomorrow when I say I am out of here, you can have my cubicle)

We have not even come close to winning so I do not know if these rules work or whatever

drat dude really

• Locked thread