Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
naem
May 29, 2011

Mine craft is really fun though it's ok

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

naem
May 29, 2011

Pick posted:

I bought some tickets, if I win I'll help my friends and donate money to horseshoe crabs :downs:

I'll buy everyone in America a horseshoe crab

naem
May 29, 2011

A. Beaverhausen posted:

Someone's about to be the most hated person in the country.

I would buy all kinds of security, like a Bond villain

naem
May 29, 2011

With this huge amount I would def lump sum and then buy myself some annuities as a guarantee of income in case I somehow blow through the other $800 million dollars in my Scrooge mc duck money bin

naem
May 29, 2011

Blind Rasputin posted:

Can you still legally use money after you've swam naked in it?

I'm pretty sure you and pee and poop and spray bodily fluids every which way to your heart's content and then pay people to wash it all off and fluff/fold it into 900 million little airplanes if that's what you want tbqh

naem
May 29, 2011

:agreed:

naem
May 29, 2011

Mozi posted:

realtalk i'd buy a few thousand acres of forest and hire some forestry guys and animal guys to just make it really nice and full of happy animals. then i'd hang around in my house watching tv all day probs.

Same only foresty girls, and I'd make them dress up like a lady-lumberjack and like, Pocahontas, and then have sex with me and each other

naem
May 29, 2011

Can't wait to build my island of the sex ladies

naem
May 29, 2011

Just a, drunken bouncy castle of hookers, forever

naem
May 29, 2011

When the heck are the numbers geez

naem
May 29, 2011

Prof. Lurker posted:

Wow he actually bought 100k worth of lotto tickets

Wow so like track this guy down and steal his next giant cash duffle bag on the way to 7-11

naem
May 29, 2011

If you have enough million dollars you relocate and start a new life, why stay in the sticks idgi

naem
May 29, 2011

Germstore posted:

That old lady will get double stuffed by the finest gigolos money can by every day until her death, and I am happy for her.

:911:

naem
May 29, 2011

These poor people think their "friends" from work and their small town church acquaintances are a real support system that can continue after they have 1/3 of a billion dollars

It's going to hit hard when people turn on them and they feel isolated

Also "buying a horse" will feel really good now, but in a short time they'll have to buy more and more stuff to recapture that feeling and they will all end up with Donald trump hair and fake tans and get a divorce and the daughter will end up in rehab

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

naem
May 29, 2011

I won $4 dollars thanks Obama

• Locked thread