Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Ork of Fiction
Jul 22, 2013
Waht the hell? Powerball is 1.3 billion dolars?!? Who the hell could afford to buy it at that price!!?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ork of Fiction
Jul 22, 2013

Indolent Bastard posted:

Hide your identity by picking up your winnings in a burka and say you will be donating all but $10M to Al Jazeera, "Allahu Akbar" and you are out.

Hell, I wear a burka every day since it helps combat Islamophobia and subverts gender norms at the same time. I'm very forward thinking.

NE way, if I win the lotto, I'll hire Mr. Bungle to play the greatest hits of the Red Hot Chilli Peppers, record it and then spread the tracks all over the internet in the hope that, eventually, the versions of the songs I recorded replace the originals in people's minds. I just think it would be funny.

Ork of Fiction
Jul 22, 2013
I bet the california guy is going to invest the money into a tech startup.

Ork of Fiction
Jul 22, 2013
Just want to point out that there were as many powerball winners lats month as there were spree shooters last year, so if u think we should base r firearm rights on shooters, u probably think we should base r economic policy on winning powerball. :smug: <-share this w/ ur conservative uncle

• Locked thread