Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
penus penus penus
Nov 9, 2014

by piss__donald
I farted and there was a woman nearby and she made a face haha , op i hope i win. women are so delicate

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

penus penus penus
Nov 9, 2014

by piss__donald
im going to buy a ticket. I told everybody around me so I could hear the "MATH TAX" spiel.

it was worth the $2 just for that alone

penus penus penus
Nov 9, 2014

by piss__donald
if I win i will give one poster 1 million dollars. toxx me

with 500 million in the bank thats about 15 day's interest lololl

penus penus penus
Nov 9, 2014

by piss__donald

soy posted:

As someone who plays lottery year round it's nice to see everyone joining me in my depressing delusion that there's any chance I'll ever win. Hail satan.

wtf? why

penus penus penus
Nov 9, 2014

by piss__donald

No. 6 posted:

But one of the highest property taxes in the nation.

thats why you rent then gtfo lol. also a great place to win the lottery

also

penus penus penus
Nov 9, 2014

by piss__donald
if lowtax won the lottery do you think he would invest it in the forums :)

penus penus penus
Nov 9, 2014

by piss__donald

Lolcano Eruption posted:

Serious discussion time. What would be the socioeconomic impact be if the winner were to give every US citizen one million dollars?

Would the economy just crash? Extreme inflation? Or would it just behave as a giant economic stimulus package?

I think if I would win, I would do it, just as a social experiment. I'd throw the rest of the winnings in Swiss bank accounts in case the US economy shits itself, though.

lol

penus penus penus
Nov 9, 2014

by piss__donald
yes its very confusing to me when i see everybody filling out the little cards. but, its not like i actually "play" the lottery so who am I to judge. I've bought probably 5 tickets my entire life. but seriously how does picking numbers change anything lol

Hector Beerlioz posted:

I'm going to take the $4 I won on Saturday and use it to buy the winning ticket today.

hey rear end in a top hat this is what im going to do

part oaf me is worried ill win $4 for the rest of my life though and never stop buying lottery tickets

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

penus penus penus
Nov 9, 2014

by piss__donald
id buy one if it wasnt embarassing to buy one

• Locked thread