Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
CrashCat
Jan 10, 2003

another shit post

Moridin920 posted:

I oscillate between 'buying a lotto ticket can be some cheap entertainment/thrill' and 'the lotto is a tax on people who don't understand math' depending on my mood but in the end i think it just comes down to 'I'm trying to get this red bull before work and you're loving buying lotto tickets and scratchers for 10 minutes at the counter at 7:40am like a goddamn junkie' so imo gently caress the lotto
I got one from the vending machine back then so I hope they enjoy the fifty cents I gave them or however much was left after everyone else got their cut

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CrashCat
Jan 10, 2003

another shit post

THE DOG HOUSE posted:

id buy one if it wasnt embarassing to buy one
It's less embarrassing than borrowing Doobie's old account

CrashCat
Jan 10, 2003

another shit post

Germstore posted:

The thread is not wrong. You have become unmoored in time.

Though three hundred million is not far from what the folks got that caused the thread bump in the first place

CrashCat
Jan 10, 2003

another shit post

Inzombiac posted:

I haven't bought a ticket since the last time it got huge.

Watching the RNC makes me think the country is close to collapsing anyway.

really i just want to know if we have the race war or class war first, or some grotesque hybrid

CrashCat
Jan 10, 2003

another shit post

UltraRed posted:

poo poo. I didn't buy a ticket! Now I only have two days to try before wednesday!!!!!!
did you just bump this for a lovely < 200m pot

what the gently caress man

• Locked thread