Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
cracker
May 12, 2003

by Fluffdaddy
The one sold in TN was at the grocery store about a mile from my mom's house. Good chance I know them since pretty much only people that still shop there have lived close by forever. everyone else goes to the newer Kroger like 2 miles away.

I'm going to reactivate my Facebook and brush up on my begging skills.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

cracker
May 12, 2003

by Fluffdaddy
I talked to some people that go to church with the TN powerball winners. They said they quit going to church and turned into recluses within a week because of harassment and lawsuits within a week or two. Not sure if the are going to get a basketball court to compete with the other main church in town.

• Locked thread