Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
glowstick party tonight
Oct 4, 2003

by zen death robot
If I won I'd buy a large amount of something stupid like twitter stock

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

glowstick party tonight
Oct 4, 2003

by zen death robot
I hope like 40 people win it so it's not really the biggest payout to one person

glowstick party tonight
Oct 4, 2003

by zen death robot

Prof. Lurker posted:

chino hills california.

is that a rich white place

According to the 2010 United States Census, Chino Hills had a median household income of $97,065, with 6.3% of the population living below the federal poverty line.

glowstick party tonight
Oct 4, 2003

by zen death robot
"WHY DO RICH PEOPLE GET RICHER" - people who gamble on games that are rigged to be losers

glowstick party tonight
Oct 4, 2003

by zen death robot

King Vidiot posted:

Option 1: They don't understand how the lottery works and saw the store they bought tickets at on the news, and thought that that meant they could have won.
Option 2: They're hoping whoever won went straight to the same store they bought the ticket from to collect the billion dollars in cash they had stashed in the "Just In Case Someone Wins the Lottery Here" Vault, and they planned to mug them.

Option 3: It has the magic machine that prints the winning numbers, BUY MORE NOW

glowstick party tonight
Oct 4, 2003

by zen death robot

Stick Figure Mafia posted:

Ahahahaha my sister dated him ahahahaha

your sister is mary magdalene?

glowstick party tonight
Oct 4, 2003

by zen death robot

Crusty Nutsack posted:

now that there's one confirmed winner, I hope there's like 13 more because I'm a spiteful person

I don't see the spite in this desire

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

glowstick party tonight
Oct 4, 2003

by zen death robot
lol Shlomo what a great name I wish it were my name

• Locked thread