Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
ballistics statistics
Nov 27, 2003

:shepface:God I fucking love Diablo 3 gold, it even paid for this shitty title:shepface:

Who gives a poo poo? They raised the pool of numbers from 50 to 75 in order to force the super large jackpots to happen more often since the poors poo poo themselves and dump entire paychecks into cash registers whenever it breaks 300 million. You're even less likely to win now than you were back when it was only 50 numbers to draw from, and especially less likely to win even the smaller prizes like even your money back.

I forget the basketball player, but one of them was on tv when the jackpot hit 500 million a year or two ago bragging that he bought $1000 or $10k in tickets. He didn't win.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ballistics statistics
Nov 27, 2003

:shepface:God I fucking love Diablo 3 gold, it even paid for this shitty title:shepface:

One time I bought a lotto ticket.

ballistics statistics
Nov 27, 2003

Three Olives posted:

That is why I went to the C-Store by my house, I just said "One ticket please" and he understood what I meant without feeling more gross than I already did.

You really have your head up your rear end if you think the store worker cares if you call it powerball or a ticket. As long as you're not yelling at him, his day is going fine.

ballistics statistics
Nov 27, 2003

somuch_gravy posted:

when the next time they pull that big sweet ball bucket out and round up the next numbers for 1.3BIG ONES

LOL if you think that poor americans aren't going to go absolutely insane about it being over 1B and literally dumping entire paychecks into tickets. I'm guessing closer to 1.5 if not more.

ballistics statistics
Nov 27, 2003

Clockwerk posted:

invest it in me, ill take car eof the problem, no problem!

I'll do it for a dollar less than this guy!

ballistics statistics
Nov 27, 2003

Clockwerk posted:

i didnt say that i would kill him. but i will say this, my methods are proven and unique. do not ask what my methods are

A meta joke of a really old SA thread? I'm impressed!

ballistics statistics
Nov 27, 2003

Three Olives posted:

I suppose you also order what horrible names some tacky places give menu items when you are forced to go to them. "Yes, I would like this item please", "You mean the super fruity spectacular vegan br-egg-less explosion?", "Yes, I want that, I will not say that ridiculous name."

If you're going to a place that has tacky names on the menu, the server doesn't give a poo poo whatsoever what you call it but you're wasting time trying to call it "a linguini pasta with alfredo sauce and chicken, mushrooms, peppers, garlic, and spinach" instead of "Popeyes chicken alfredo". You're not embarrassing yourself by calling it something like "rooty tooty fresh and fruity" at ihop, that's what they expect to hear. Would you sit there and point at the menu until they acknowledged the item and eventually let you say "yes I would like this item please."? That's a pretty huge red flag to the server that you're a gigantic shithead and probably going to tip poorly no matter how hard they take care of you. Congrats, you've just told the server at the start of the meal that they can make more money by taking care of the other tables.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ballistics statistics
Nov 27, 2003

I won $4, get hosed, bitches!

• Locked thread