Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Clockwerk
Apr 6, 2005

TheReverend posted:

Losers get out!
($1.43 on return)

nice. i was running at something like 0.6

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Clockwerk
Apr 6, 2005

i would buy a ticket if I lived in a state with the lotto,

Inzombiac posted:

because I'm a huge loving idiot.

Clockwerk
Apr 6, 2005

not doing so hot, even with beating the odds for winning the $10,000 prize.

come play m'lord http://powerball-simulator.com/

Clockwerk
Apr 6, 2005

the human fund x5

Clockwerk
Apr 6, 2005

so did this guy http://nypost.com/2015/07/20/lottery-worker-rigged-system-to-win-14-million-jackpot/

Clockwerk
Apr 6, 2005

First time I've ever heard that, would be interested to read about it

Clockwerk
Apr 6, 2005

a starwar betamax posted:

so far ive won almost 7 million dollars guys

Dang you're on fire, can't stop now!

Clockwerk
Apr 6, 2005

Forums will be a trust fund baby, and somehow turn even shittier

Clockwerk
Apr 6, 2005

We made a day of road tripping up to Idaho, standing in line with a crowd of people confused by the concept of 'a line', then drove back home. didn't win but it was fun. We wanted to spend the night in Lava Hot Springs while we were there, but the timing didn't work out, and driving up and back is probably a once a year thing, so next time we want to play we'll probably just ask someone in a lotto playing state to buy us a ticket and paypal them $2.

Good luck to everyone playing this Wednesday, looking forward to seeing something awful's first billionaire

Clockwerk
Apr 6, 2005

Microwaves Mom posted:

If I win it I'm going to invest several million into somehow financially ruining your life.

invest it in me, ill take car eof the problem, no problem!

Clockwerk
Apr 6, 2005

Microwaves Mom posted:

i dont want him dead. I want him to see what its like to actually not be a trust fund baby.

i didnt say that i would kill him. but i will say this, my methods are proven and unique. do not ask what my methods are

Clockwerk
Apr 6, 2005

sounds like its a bit of both

Clockwerk
Apr 6, 2005

I dont think anyone could outspend this amount in their lifetime, it's absolutely bonkers, but I'm looking forward to seeing someone try

Clockwerk
Apr 6, 2005

Hopefully that someone is me :mrgw:

Clockwerk
Apr 6, 2005

Howard Beale posted:

Has anybody said yet that if they won Powerball they'd dress up like Mr. Monopoly or Uncle Moneybags or whatever with the mustache and top hat and speak in a clipped mid-atlantic accent and be all "that's what I get for passing Go"?

ok cool cause that's what I'd do

I hope that you win.

Clockwerk
Apr 6, 2005

Lump sum gains are going to be subject to capital gains, capped at 15%, no? Seems well worth a gain of 7.5% year over year

Clockwerk
Apr 6, 2005

I too am going to win, although I'm not sure if a ticket has been purchased on my behalf or not, but that isn't going to deter me

Clockwerk
Apr 6, 2005

theres a guy who has done this with the portion of the ozarks

http://www.riverhillstraveler.com/nature-loving-philanthropist-leo-a-drey-leaves-a-legacy-of-protected-ozark-land/

thats a cool legacy to leave behind

Clockwerk
Apr 6, 2005

thats a pro website

also, i too have a method for generating limitless amounts of wealth, and I want to share it... with YOU!

Clockwerk
Apr 6, 2005

the extensiveness of those rules suck the fun out of office pools, which exist solely to give a dozen or so people an excuse to shoot the poo poo for two days straight about what they'd do with fygm kind of money, while contributing absolutely zero productivity to their current employer.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Clockwerk
Apr 6, 2005

That's awesome

• Locked thread