Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
somethingawful bf
Jun 17, 2005
There is a scratch off vending machine at the place I get my groceries and every now and then, like once a month or so if I use cash I'll spend whatever change I get back usually a couple dollars but never more than 5. I'm up to like 3k in winnings. I think it's rigged.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

somethingawful bf
Jun 17, 2005
I think I would prefer to win one that isn't a record breaking amount and will have constant news coverage. The winner should wait until there is some sort of huge news story before they come out and claim their winnings

somethingawful bf
Jun 17, 2005
I'm gonna get drunk tonight to celebrate for the winner

somethingawful bf
Jun 17, 2005
the winning numbers are 15 26 36 59 66 02

those happen to be my numbers btw

somethingawful bf
Jun 17, 2005
ill get it next time

somethingawful bf
Jun 17, 2005
im already starting to grow a beard and my hair out and putting on some extra weight so i can be in disguise when iclaim the winning ticket

somethingawful bf
Jun 17, 2005
I would go around and pay people an irresistible amount of money to rent their houses for a year and raise everything that is attached to the walls by 1 half inch and not tell them. Light switches, toilet paper holders, mirrors, everything.

somethingawful bf
Jun 17, 2005
As long as you haven't looked at your ticket, you will both be a winner and a loser

somethingawful bf
Jun 17, 2005
Also, as long as you don't know the winning numbers, you are both a winner and a loser.

somethingawful bf
Jun 17, 2005
everybody post their best guess what the winning numbers will be

11 17 23 43 47 59 18

somethingawful bf
Jun 17, 2005
i dont know my numbers and i haven't looked and wont until tomorrow morning

somethingawful bf
Jun 17, 2005
what is the payout for matching any numbers?

somethingawful bf
Jun 17, 2005
what if it's 4 of them and the powerball

somethingawful bf
Jun 17, 2005
that's good to know thanks!

somethingawful bf
Jun 17, 2005
i havne't looked at the numbers on my tickets but if i won 50k i will give everyone in the last 2 pages $100

somethingawful bf
Jun 17, 2005

Stick Figure Mafia posted:

can I just say that I grew up in chino hills and it is full of the worst people and I probably know the one who won and I am going to hound their facebook page right now

i dont have a facebook though

somethingawful bf
Jun 17, 2005
Mars is 33.9 million miles away and the odds of winning were 292.2 million

somethingawful bf
Jun 17, 2005

COME ON MAN

somethingawful bf
Jun 17, 2005
perhaps a man of Hispanic descent won and will build a wall around Trump

somethingawful bf
Jun 17, 2005
had I won, I would have unbanned Matt Damon

somethingawful bf
Jun 17, 2005

mdm posted:

"WHY DO RICH PEOPLE GET RICHER" - people who gamble on games that are rigged to be losers

that's racist

somethingawful bf
Jun 17, 2005
oh i misread that

somethingawful bf
Jun 17, 2005

VendaGoat posted:

I spent less on the powerball this iteration of huge jackpot lol play it asswipe than I do on a night of wings and beer at the bar.

I'm good.

:smug:

perhaps if you'd won you would be less smug and more silent

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

somethingawful bf
Jun 17, 2005
motherfucker :argh:

• Locked thread