Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
blugu64
Jul 17, 2006

Do you realize that fluoridation is the most monstrously conceived and dangerous communist plot we have ever had to face?

VendaGoat posted:

Why, in the wild blue gently caress of all fucks upon this gay Earth, would you be carrying 800,000 in loving cash?

Need some walking around money man

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

blugu64
Jul 17, 2006

Do you realize that fluoridation is the most monstrously conceived and dangerous communist plot we have ever had to face?
If I win I'm gonna buy a pack of gum with a hundred every day for the rest of my life

blugu64
Jul 17, 2006

Inzombiac posted:

Wasn't it Everquest that based its RNG partly on the temperature or a randomly chosen area of the world?
Sounds like an over-complicated pet project for some coder.

Yeah, but how do they randomly pick the area of the world :tinfoil:

blugu64
Jul 17, 2006

If I win, I'm going to blow the whole one billion on a write in presidential campaign. I figure is somebody's got win the lotto, somebody's gotta win the election too right?

blugu64
Jul 17, 2006

Solice Kirsk posted:

Man, which ever state gets this tax money is going to immediately pull itself out of the crippling debt its probably in! BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Texas has no state income tax

blugu64
Jul 17, 2006

No. 6 posted:

But one of the highest property taxes in the nation.

And that affects the income of your billion dollars how?

blugu64
Jul 17, 2006

and a 96.6% chance of losing $20million

blugu64
Jul 17, 2006

The best compliment I ever got was from a friends wife "$NAME I don't think you'd change a bit even if you won the lotto."

blugu64
Jul 17, 2006

Is it too late for me to buy tickets???

blugu64
Jul 17, 2006

VendaGoat posted:

Yup congrats on saving 2 dollars.

Gonna put it towards a watch

blugu64
Jul 17, 2006

VendaGoat posted:

Get an omega moonwatch bitch

Mange Mite posted:

The official goonwatch. The mazda miata of watches

Edit: actually i guess that one seiko is the miata. Speedmasters are, what, the bmw e30 of watches, maybe? Cant think of any other official goon cars

Well I want a moon watch a drive a '99 Miata so...

blugu64
Jul 17, 2006

MiracleWhale posted:

what if the prize were the satisfaction of a job well done

lol if you don't already have this every day

blugu64
Jul 17, 2006

I'd buy that wu tang album and then make another fortune scamming people on eBay by selling pictures of it

blugu64
Jul 17, 2006

Yeah 900mill is only like a dozen or two trips on a falcon 9.

blugu64
Jul 17, 2006

Howard Beale posted:

Has anybody said yet that if they won Powerball they'd dress up like Mr. Monopoly or Uncle Moneybags or whatever with the mustache and top hat and speak in a clipped mid-atlantic accent and be all "that's what I get for passing Go"?

ok cool cause that's what I'd do

That would be one hell of a marketing campaign

blugu64
Jul 17, 2006

I'd start my own lotto

blugu64
Jul 17, 2006

No I'd buy and build new toll roads, and let people drive on them for free for like 10 years to get people to depend on them, the jack up the rate

blugu64
Jul 17, 2006

id buy a shampoo factory and put nair in the bottles

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

blugu64
Jul 17, 2006

Jokes on them, they didn't fill out the check right

• Locked thread