Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
AbrahamLincolnLog
Oct 1, 2014

Note to self: This one's the shitty one
I am still totally lost on the Stiv thing. He tried to barge into Cosmo/Siglemic's room while really drunk at 2:30 AM and got blown off by Sig, I guess? Where's the cuck thing coming from though?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AbrahamLincolnLog
Oct 1, 2014

I think after the huge amount of drama last year with the Subchat/Freechat they just gave up and are letting Twitch chat do it's thing, other than a few blacklisted words and outright spam.

AbrahamLincolnLog
Oct 1, 2014

This is beautiful. Right up there with the 30+ minute screaming match Werster had with his mother, live.

Edit: OK, only 14 minutes. I remembered it being longer for some reason. Still great.

AbrahamLincolnLog fucked around with this message at 21:24 on Jan 6, 2016

AbrahamLincolnLog
Oct 1, 2014

BillmasterCozb posted:

whaaaaaaat are they arguing about? something about werster's brother?

edit: oh, my god. I think I support werster in yelling at his mom here

Werster's brother hosed Werster's girlfriend, and allegedly his mom helped him do it by driving them places. So she knew it was going on, and didn't bother letting Werster in on it.

At least, that's what the comments on YouTube say.

AbrahamLincolnLog
Oct 1, 2014

Phone posted:

Isn't werster like super racist? Or was?

All I know is that he gets mad at Pokemon games from time to time and is a literal 6 foot tall child.

E: he's Australian, of course he's racist.

He's thrown "friend of the family" around a few times on stream, yes. He even did it during the AGDQ 2013 bonus stream.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AbrahamLincolnLog
Oct 1, 2014

Reminds me of the entire subreddit dedicated to the time JonTron left Game Grumps. People get obsessive over singular cases of drama. It's crazy.

• Locked thread