Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Diarrhea Elemental
Apr 2, 2012

Am I correct in my assumption, you fish-faced enemy of the people?

DrakeriderCa posted:

the home of our hottest women, best food and some of our best beers?

just because they're weird about muslims and can't speak English or French properly doesn't mean they don't contribute

So like how California is loving awesome except for all the Californians, Quebec is awesome except for the Quebecois?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DrakeriderCa
Feb 3, 2005

But I'm a real cowboy!

FOURTH WAVE LESBRO posted:

So like how California is loving awesome except for all the Californians, Quebec is awesome except for the Quebecois?

The dudes, at least

Whip Slagcheek posted:

Can confirm, Montreal has hot women.

Listen to this guy who knows hot women

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

I had the opportunity to change literally anything about the world and I used it to get a new av

Whip Slagcheek posted:

Can confirm, Montreal has hot women.

DrakeriderCa posted:

Listen to this guy who knows hot women

Hot women like this one:

Kiryen
Feb 25, 2015

Rad Lieutenant posted:

Hot women like this one:

would

tyler
Jun 2, 2014

:barf:

Branis
Apr 14, 2006

by VG
montreal french is trailer trash french

DrakeriderCa
Feb 3, 2005

But I'm a real cowboy!

Rad Lieutenant posted:

Hot women like this one:

She was from Quebec?

I bet she was hot until you filthy Americans got your high fructose corn syrup and big mac's all up in her

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

I had the opportunity to change literally anything about the world and I used it to get a new av
It was a sick burn on whip's taste in women, idk where she's from

Mike-o
Dec 25, 2004

Now I'm in your room
And I'm in your bed

Grimey Drawer
Hell.

tyler
Jun 2, 2014

Someone ate KFC and had an immaculate conception.

Untagged
Mar 29, 2004

Hey, does your planet have wiper fluid yet or you gonna freak out and start worshiping us?
got my powerball ticket ready to go if i win im gonna leave my cruiser in the middle of the highway lights and siren on and set it on fire and walk away gently caress youuuuu

Whip Slagcheek
Sep 21, 2008

Finally
The Gasoline And Dynamite
Will Light The Sky
For The Night

Lol if you play the lottery

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

Whip Slagcheek posted:

Lol if you play the lottery

It's a tax on people who are bad at gambling/math

Whip Slagcheek
Sep 21, 2008

Finally
Will Light The Sky
For The Night

Untagged plz get on steam tonight thx

Vahakyla
May 3, 2013

Untagged posted:

got my powerball ticket ready to go if i win im gonna leave my cruiser in the middle of the highway lights and siren on and set it on fire and walk away gently caress youuuuu

This would be legitimately cool minus the fire. Just call ECC and be like "I quit, lol. My cruiser is at 12th and Broad".

Whip Slagcheek
Sep 21, 2008

Finally
Will Light The Sky
For The Night

We had a salty old guy get yelled at by a fresh faced lieutenant because he wasn't properly shaved. He took off his gun belt and said "Yeah ok, consider me retired" and walked out of the station never to return.

Magical. :allears:

DrakeriderCa
Feb 3, 2005

But I'm a real cowboy!

Whip Slagcheek posted:

We had a salty old guy get yelled at by a fresh faced lieutenant because he wasn't properly shaved. He took off his gun belt and said "Yeah ok, consider me retired" and walked out of the station never to return.

Magical. :allears:

Truly every cop's fantasy

Untagged
Mar 29, 2004

Hey, does your planet have wiper fluid yet or you gonna freak out and start worshiping us?

Vahakyla posted:

This would be legitimately cool minus the fire. Just call ECC and be like "I quit, lol. My cruiser is at 12th and Broad".

Ok fine no fire, they would probably try and get the fire marshal to charge me with some bullshit. May do the super troopers blow up doll on roof thing.

Whale Cancer
Jun 25, 2004

I'd go to work and the first call dispatch gave me on the radio, I could crank this and hold my mic button down. Then I would return to the PD and come in the door with this song playing on my phone and walk all the way into the chiefs office,strip naked, turn around and walk out, never to be seen again.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jPWYcjypSWo

Vahakyla
May 3, 2013

Untagged posted:

Ok fine no fire, they would probably try and get the fire marshal to charge me with some bullshit. May do the super troopers blow up doll on roof thing.

You'd be a legend forever at the dept as the dude "who just left his cruiser with lights on at an intersection and never returned". Everytime someone is frustrated, they dream of being as cool as you were.

Branis
Apr 14, 2006

by VG
Golden Corral is offering take home buckets for their buffet. Have we reached peak America?

ZixTheYeti
Jul 12, 2005

Hellarious!

Branis posted:

Golden Corral is offering take home buckets for their buffet. Have we reached peak America?

Only if the first 50 customers get a free Radio Flyer wagon to hitch to their Rascal scooter for hauling their buckets.

shame on an IGA
Apr 8, 2005

ZixTheYeti posted:

Only if the first 50 customers get a free Radio Flyer wagon to hitch to their Rascal scooter for hauling their buckets.

What do you think this is, Cracker Barrel?

Vahakyla
May 3, 2013
working as a bouncer threw an assistant solicitor (prosecutor in South Carolina) out of the establishment with a nice armlock ama

:feelsgood:

Vahakyla fucked around with this message at 23:38 on Jan 12, 2016

Kawasaki Nun
Jul 16, 2001

by Reene

Branis posted:

Will they refill my trough without me getting up?

Hezzy
Dec 4, 2004

Pillbug

woops my boner

Untagged
Mar 29, 2004

Not sure who any of those cops were at the state of the union or why they were invited but man did I feel sorry for them looking all bored being in class a's probably all loving day and night.

Did my Chief say it was OK to clap or not for this he kept saying YOU ARE REPRESENTING THE AGENCY but I know I'll probably get fired if my claps don't jive with whatever bullshit politics my city county state has going on right now.

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

lol if you watched the state of the union

Mike-o
Dec 25, 2004

Now I'm in your room
And I'm in your bed

Grimey Drawer
here's the state of the union: it's all hosed

Kung Fu Fist Fuck
Aug 9, 2009

Hezzy posted:

woops my boner

that guy is clearly packin heat

The Shep
Jan 10, 2007

If found, please return this poster to GIP. His mothers are very worried and miss him very much.

Rad Lieutenant posted:

lol if you watched the state of the union

Untagged
Mar 29, 2004

Hey guys I was just watching to see if we were finally gonna get some of that Hope and Change.
Been waiting for 8 years for it, thought maybe this would be the one. Turns out: nope.

Branis
Apr 14, 2006

by VG
thats cause obama is a corporatist shill that continued bush policies and expanded the drone war as well as infringing on american rights via NSA spying. Obamacare is nothing but a handout to the ultra rich insurance companies who then use the spectre of evil OBAMA as a reason to jack up prices so they can line their fat cat pockets with more stolen loot from the poor. Bernie sanders 2016 Full communism 2016 Stalin did nothing wrong barbarossa was an inside job.

The Shep
Jan 10, 2007

If found, please return this poster to GIP. His mothers are very worried and miss him very much.

Branis posted:

thats cause obama is a corporatist shill that continued bush policies and expanded the drone war as well as infringing on american rights via NSA spying. Obamacare is nothing but a handout to the ultra rich insurance companies who then use the spectre of evil OBAMA as a reason to jack up prices so they can line their fat cat pockets with more stolen loot from the poor.

:allears: lmao

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

Vote Trump/Full Anarchy 2016

Whip Slagcheek
Sep 21, 2008

Finally
Will Light The Sky
For The Night

Sorry I have to follow my heart (and penis): Hillary/Lena 2016 :quagmire:

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro

Rad Lieutenant posted:

Vote Trump/Full Anarchy 2016

We'd get to live on a purge planet and that'd own

DrakeriderCa
Feb 3, 2005

But I'm a real cowboy!

Mike-o posted:

here's the state of the union: move to Canada if you have a brain

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

Trying to get surveillance video from a local quickie mart and theres a flock of loving lemmings here buying lottery tickets. I can't even get the manager to assist cause the line is literally out the door.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bernard McFacknutah
Nov 13, 2009
Disaster has struck, we hired a new IT guy and he's hosed about with the internet filters and managed to block SA. I'm going to find a way to sack him.

On the plus side my productivity is now 30% higher.

• Locked thread