Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Bloody
Mar 3, 2013

08:08

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bloody
Mar 3, 2013

i like backlit keys

Bloody
Mar 3, 2013

i bought the literal last panasonic plasma sold

Bloody
Mar 3, 2013

Vintersorg posted:

EDIT: bloody, i think we once discussed how we have the same model of panasonic, gt60 or something?

i thought they had near bezel'less tvs out already? swore i saw some with some thin as gently caress bezels

idk its possible

Bloody
Mar 3, 2013

Jimmy Carter posted:

my first thought was "ugh ESD safety"

esd safety basically doesnt matter

Bloody
Mar 3, 2013

we had smart laundry at school which was great because the laundry room was far away and you could just check online if there were machines free before schlepping your poo poo over and you could check to see if your poo poo was done yet when you forgot to set a timer

this was in 2007 tho

Bloody
Mar 3, 2013

mishaq posted:

lol if you eat an egg mcmuffin

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bloody
Mar 3, 2013

Dubstep Jesus posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ok6MNzgvBKw

skip to 1:40:30-ish for the saddest thing in the world