Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
flakeloaf
Feb 26, 2003

Still better than android clock

hello alpha

can you show me a pos doing nothing and then the opposite of what i told it to do

technology

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

flakeloaf
Feb 26, 2003

the dark circles on the wall behind your monitor are reflections of your eyes you shameful gameful nerdlord

flakeloaf
Feb 26, 2003

pros: gets 30fps in all the latest games
cons: irradiated my balls and crushed both femurs, 11-minute battery life can be inconvenient in some places, cooling fan generates thrust on smooth surfaces

flakeloaf
Feb 26, 2003

quote:

Direct drive turntable systems have been beloved by HiFi enthusiasts since their birth in 1972. However, one problem that direct-drive systems have always faced was sound quality degradation caused by 'cogging’, or tiny vibrations of the motor and rotational speed fluctuations. However, by combining the knowledge and expertise gained as the originator of direct-drive turntable systems with a newly developed coreless direct-drive motor without iron core, this ‘cogging’ can be eliminated. Any potential minute motor vibrations are suppressed even further by high-precision rotary positioning sensors guided by a microprocessor controlled system; a feature unique to the new Technics turntable.

ah yes the tiny vibrations interfering with the sound of me slamming my giant paw on the record and slinging it back and forth

flakeloaf
Feb 26, 2003

amniOS

flakeloaf
Feb 26, 2003

Dubstep Jesus posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ok6MNzgvBKw

skip to 1:40:30-ish for the saddest thing in the world

these drum sticks are so clumsy, they hit each other, and when you open your goofy mitts and let go of your instruments they fall to the ground, oh no!

THERE HAS TO BE A BETTER WAY

now you can flap your arms around and sometimes when you do that a .wav file of a drum sound plays

intel

doong-*silence*-doong-ding

flakeloaf
Feb 26, 2003

good idea: becoming an adult, doing the things you wanted to do as a ten year old
bad idea: becoming an adult, doing a ten year old

flakeloaf
Feb 26, 2003

oven notification: it makes a noise
dishwasher notification: it stops making a noise
lights off criteria: i don't see anybody in here
lights on criteria: someone says "hey i was using that"

also turning on a 450° box sight-unseen is an objectively good idea that is certainly not dangerous to anyone

also it is a useful thing to do in anticipation of food being put into the oven later, somehow

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

flakeloaf
Feb 26, 2003

all of your jar lids have been screwed on way too tightly

send 3 bitcoins to 1xuFJobW0MqFWNplIJRTWk4DQ3NJ0Wn and we'll send a guy with big forearms to your house

• Locked thread