Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Perplx
Jun 26, 2004

Best viewed on Orgasma Plasma
Lipstick Apathy

BeOSPOS posted:

also, what were the worst products of previous years?

who could forget the motorola xoom "ipad killer"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Perplx
Jun 26, 2004

Lipstick Apathy

KOTEX GOD OF BLOOD posted:

shoutout to the haters but 4k oled tvs are gonna own. this is the year the issues w/oleds actually get ironed out ithink

its getting really close, lg touted 99% dci coverage but that's only 73% of rec 2020

Perplx
Jun 26, 2004

Lipstick Apathy

FAT BATMAN posted:

Ever since I saw Chitty Chitty Bang Bang as a kid I've wanted a Rube Goldberg-like device that makes breakfast for me. When I wake up I hit a switch and it starts an automated process while I shower and get dressed. By the time I'm ready to eat there's a plate of eggs and pancakes w a glass of OJ waiting for me. When can my internet of things do that.

i spend way too much time thinking about automated food prep

there are lots of things to make cooking easier but you still need to refrigerate and prepare your ingredients first
at a minimum you need a device that can refrigerate and then heat something on timer
but a combo oven/fridge is harder to make than screwing a tablet to a fridge

Perplx
Jun 26, 2004

Lipstick Apathy
scrambled? more like over easy or poached

• Locked thread