Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Shifty Pony
Dec 28, 2004

Up ta somethin'

I predict a major theme will be app controlled everything.

and they will all be horrible.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shifty Pony
Dec 28, 2004

Up ta somethin'

Shaggar posted:

why not just call it halo? i don't understand

my guess would be trademark issues.

Shifty Pony
Dec 28, 2004

Up ta somethin'

Elder Postsman posted:

that's all i can find.

my neighbor's oven has a built-in meat thermometer. i could see that being kinda nice to monitor on your smartphone, kinda like some high-end grills and smokers let you do now.

Shifty Pony
Dec 28, 2004

Up ta somethin'

BeOSPOS posted:

lol that guys a whiny baby

"I invented a stick with a wheel in it and nobody can copy it. wait, somebody has a stick with a wheel in it???? gotta burn them all down"

nonono, according to the patent he invented a stick with a wheel in it which has lights on both ends which automatically change color depending on which direction you are going.

good lord is that comically easy to design around. ofc the Chinese company didn't even bother trying but still.

• Locked thread