Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

I have it on Wii U VC.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up

Larry Parrish posted:

It is my solemn gamer vow to finally beat Zelda 2 this year. Wish me luck. I am getting mad gamer thumb from using my xbox controller's dpad, and the steam controller is too finnicky to set up with my emulator.

zelda 2 is really good i love it. i hated it when i was a kid but i really got into it on 3ds

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

I think it's blasphemous to play Nintendo games with a Xbox controller.

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Wormskull posted:

I think it's blasphemous to play Nintendo games with a Xbox controller.
I don't own a Nintendo device. And I probably won't buy a controller just for Nintendo games.

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

I'm throwing my wallet at the screen but nothing is happening. The Buy links don't work.

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

How do you make a non-portable controller lol.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

I'm goin to buy that just because it looks cool.

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Wormskull posted:

I'm goin to buy that just because it looks cool.

too bad -- i'm not for sale.

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

I bought and its sick but beware... The loving thing blinks huge blue lights constantly when its plugged in by USB because its searching for a bluetooth signal and theres no way to turn it off.

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

where the heck did you buy it and how much was it?

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

http://smile.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_sb_noss_1?url=search-alias%3Daps&field-keywords=8bitdo

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

8bitdos are cool but a lot of games dont like it, emulators should be good tho, maybe theres a program to make it work like a 360 controller i dont know about that stuff

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

where the heck did you buy it and how much was it?

I got the Famicom colored one on Amazon for 40 dollare. Looks like a couple electronics resellers are still selling them for around that much in Worms link.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

http://www.gameinstock.com/nes30pro.html

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

elf help book posted:

8bitdos are cool but a lot of games dont like it, emulators should be good tho, maybe theres a program to make it work like a 360 controller i dont know about that stuff

If you hold R1 when you start it up it behaves as a 360 controller in the eyes of most Steam games and stuff but they didnt put that in the manual for some reason.

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Larry Parrish posted:

How do you make a non-portable controller lol.

Inherit NES retro design, merge fashion technology elements, Crissaegrim breathing light.

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

net cafe scandal posted:

If you hold R1 when you start it up it behaves as a 360 controller in the eyes of most Steam games and stuff but they didnt put that in the manual for some reason.

i have the famicom one without sticks but ill try stuff like that

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

http://smile.amazon.com/Willgoo%C2%...keywords=8bitdo You can choose the FC one, the NES one, or a Cube Speaker.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

http://smile.amazon.com/Bluetooth-W...keywords=8bitdo I'm gonna go with this since I like how the Famicom looks better anyway.

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

It came with a badass medallion, too.

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

i don't play many PC games so i'm hesitant, but man, sure looks badass..

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Apparently it connects to PS4. Anyway I'm going to hold off for a little bit and buy a external drive for my wii U instead.

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

i need a wiimote and pro controller but my first purchase for my wiiu was a hard drive. they just dont give you enough drat room

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

*sighs and wishlists it*

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

i dont even need oa pc copntroller but whenever i see those 8bitdo ones i want to buy it so drat bad

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

The Wii U Pro controller fits all my PC controller needs. It's my fave controller.

Though one of those SFC controllers would be great for Super Metroid. I'm torn.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

I use a Wii U Pro Controller on PC too but the the famicom one looks too drat sick.

Michael Transactions
Nov 11, 2013

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

that was the worst heart piece

this

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

net cafe scandal posted:

It came with a badass medallion, too.

mine had a nice metal keychain that i use

Michael Transactions
Nov 11, 2013

man i really want to play windwaker now

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Yeah I guess my medallion is technically a keychain too :sweatdrop:

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

tumor looking batty posted:

it's my favorite 3d zelda

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

tumor looking batty posted:

I been having an epic time. I'm in the Tower of the God's at the mome.

Bill Barber
Aug 26, 2015

Hot Rope Guy

Wormskull posted:

I was having fun sort of until it was spoiled to be a heart piece. Good poo poo guys. Christ.
The game is a freaking epic classic and came out like 12 years ago it's your own dumb shitfucking fault for not playing it sooner dipshit. Christ.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

I didn't have a gamecube or a job, so suck it.

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Bill Barber posted:

The game is a freaking epic classic and came out like 12 years ago it's your own dumb shitfucking fault for not playing it sooner dipshit. Christ.

You're trying way too hard rereg.

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Bill Barber posted:

rear end!

Retarded_Clown_
Feb 18, 2012

Retarded_Clown_
Feb 18, 2012

Mommy I Muh wanna pway Spwatoon on Muh Teensy Tiny Contrwolluh

"That's nice, Bryanndynn."

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Retarded_Clown_ posted: