Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
extremely steampunk
Sep 11, 2001

Larry Parrish posted:

It is my solemn gamer vow to finally beat Zelda 2 this year. Wish me luck. I am getting mad gamer thumb from using my xbox controller's dpad, and the steam controller is too finnicky to set up with my emulator.

Godspeed, it is a fine game. I should replay it soon, it's been at least a decade

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

extremely steampunk
Sep 11, 2001

Wormskull posted:

http://smile.amazon.com/Bluetooth-W...keywords=8bitdo I'm gonna go with this since I like how the Famicom looks better anyway.

drat those are sweet, I've been looking for a replacement for my old xbox controller because the dpad is so lovely

extremely steampunk
Sep 11, 2001

Larry Parrish posted:

'Gold cartridge Zelda' was my favorite game on my uncle's NES, besides Duck Hunt.

The Duck Hunt/Super Mario Brothers combo cart and the gold Zelda 2 were the first games I had on the NES, actually beat Zelda 2 before I borrowed 1 from a friend and played it

Maybe for that reason I always thought Zelda 2 was better than the first one

extremely steampunk
Sep 11, 2001

In Training posted:

I won't scatter your sorrow to the heartless sea.

• Locked thread