Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Evil Eagle posted:

I did the 999 hit one, you don't even want to know the reward for that.

Maybe its a kickin rad sword.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

I bought and its sick but beware... The loving thing blinks huge blue lights constantly when its plugged in by USB because its searching for a bluetooth signal and theres no way to turn it off.

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

where the heck did you buy it and how much was it?

I got the Famicom colored one on Amazon for 40 dollare. Looks like a couple electronics resellers are still selling them for around that much in Worms link.

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

elf help book posted:

8bitdos are cool but a lot of games dont like it, emulators should be good tho, maybe theres a program to make it work like a 360 controller i dont know about that stuff

If you hold R1 when you start it up it behaves as a 360 controller in the eyes of most Steam games and stuff but they didnt put that in the manual for some reason.

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

It came with a badass medallion, too.

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Yeah I guess my medallion is technically a keychain too :sweatdrop:

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Bill Barber posted:

The game is a freaking epic classic and came out like 12 years ago it's your own dumb shitfucking fault for not playing it sooner dipshit. Christ.

You're trying way too hard rereg.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

How sick is that sequence though.

• Locked thread