Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
It is my solemn gamer vow to finally beat Zelda 2 this year. Wish me luck. I am getting mad gamer thumb from using my xbox controller's dpad, and the steam controller is too finnicky to set up with my emulator.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Wormskull posted:

I think it's blasphemous to play Nintendo games with a Xbox controller.
I don't own a Nintendo device. And I probably won't buy a controller just for Nintendo games.

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

How do you make a non-portable controller lol.

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Jerkops posted:

Godspeed, it is a fine game. I should replay it soon, it's been at least a decade

'Gold cartridge Zelda' was my favorite game on my uncle's NES, besides Duck Hunt.

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Zelda 2 is objectively better because it's Castlevania, Zelda Edition. IMO.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
I switched to using a keyboard and immediately blew through the part I was stuck on. Lol.

• Locked thread