Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

i think thats when i decided not to get all the heart pieces

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Larry Parrish posted:

It is my solemn gamer vow to finally beat Zelda 2 this year. Wish me luck. I am getting mad gamer thumb from using my xbox controller's dpad, and the steam controller is too finnicky to set up with my emulator.

zelda 2 is really good i love it. i hated it when i was a kid but i really got into it on 3ds

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

8bitdos are cool but a lot of games dont like it, emulators should be good tho, maybe theres a program to make it work like a 360 controller i dont know about that stuff

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Larry Parrish posted:

How do you make a non-portable controller lol.

Inherit NES retro design, merge fashion technology elements, Crissaegrim breathing light.

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

net cafe scandal posted:

If you hold R1 when you start it up it behaves as a 360 controller in the eyes of most Steam games and stuff but they didnt put that in the manual for some reason.

i have the famicom one without sticks but ill try stuff like that

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

net cafe scandal posted:

It came with a badass medallion, too.

mine had a nice metal keychain that i use

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

windows not having some kind of built in controller set up tools is baffling to me

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

In Training posted:

The wind waker hammer is my favorite Zelda item

its ok...

• Locked thread