Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
alternate.eago
Jul 19, 2006
Insert randomness here.

iForge posted:

The van has been unloaded and the shipper paid. I have permission to park it in a neighbors vacant driveway for a few days so tomorrow I'll fill the coolant and try to make it go.

If you need a stopping point south of Baltimore, PM me. You've been to my house before, I have tools, and fluids. And one of my new roommates is a welder. He also loves working on GM anything. Let me know if there is anything you guys need from me. This seems like fun.

I need to start being more active in NEAI....:sigh:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

alternate.eago
Jul 19, 2006
Insert randomness here.
So my brother has a 22' (I think thats how long it is) flatbed car trailer (and he is a goon). We are near Baltimore/Annapolis--so whatever you find around this area can be brought to Richmond....

alternate.eago
Jul 19, 2006
Insert randomness here.

Adiabatic posted:

FWIW we only need the trailer, though logistics would make truck/trailer combo easier.

I can't drive a trailer. But I can probably borrow the truck/trailer. Gas would be a bitch though. I'll have to talk to him about using it.

He does have a winch on it so we can drag stuff up. And I know it has electric brakes.

alternate.eago
Jul 19, 2006
Insert randomness here.
Sorry I didn't get back to you guys.... I got sick for about a week, then work picked way up.

alternate.eago
Jul 19, 2006
Insert randomness here.

Ripoff posted:

We need a punishment car to make him drive if he can't get the van together.

I'm thinking a 2001 Kia Rio. :unsmigghh:

Edit: Post the worst cars u got

I have an 89 ltd crown vic with on 2 gears left on the trans. Its got a sweet flowmaster, but only goes about 45mph.

alternate.eago
Jul 19, 2006
Insert randomness here.

Cached Money posted:

The milage on that alone is punishment.

It does have working AC though.

alternate.eago
Jul 19, 2006
Insert randomness here.
I'm still not 100% sure if I'm going to be able to make it, but If i do, I'll be heading out after work on Friday. And yeah the Merritt was awesome when I drove on it with my learners on a family vacation.

Will we be getting steamed cheeseburgers at Ted's? This is a deciding factor.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

alternate.eago
Jul 19, 2006
Insert randomness here.
Meriden CT

http://www.tedsrestaurant.com

They are amazing :swoon:

• Locked thread