Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
slothrop
Dec 7, 2006

Santa Alpha, Fox One... Gifts Incoming ~~~>===|>

Soiled Meat

Terrible Robot posted:

THE FISH IS HERE

Great av/post combo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

slothrop
Dec 7, 2006

Soiled Meat
Plenty of Wolf spiders in Oz, pretty similar to Huntsman's really. I had one on the back of my neck one day, a good 10cm tip to tip bugger. I sure didn't enjoy it but I'll take that over a Blue Mountains funnel-web anyday

slothrop
Dec 7, 2006

Soiled Meat
This is so true. I sharted last time I went through LAX. So unhappy

slothrop
Dec 7, 2006

Soiled Meat
Yeah I thought that this might be worth mentioning to Roadkill. Seems like the sort of thing they might go for.

Otherwise, I think you were originally planning on keeping the van LAF? I assume this because of the talk about turbo-ing it at a future date. Is there any way you can shelve the van for now to be revisited next year?

slothrop fucked around with this message at 14:09 on Aug 8, 2016

slothrop
Dec 7, 2006

Soiled Meat
poo poo, also very jealous! Bucket list stuff there

• Locked thread