Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
nm
Jan 28, 2008

"I saw Minos the Space Judge holding a golden sceptre and passing sentence upon the Martians. There he presided, and around him the noble Space Prosecutors sought the firm justice of space law."
Someone wants garage space.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

nm
Jan 28, 2008

"I saw Minos the Space Judge holding a golden sceptre and passing sentence upon the Martians. There he presided, and around him the noble Space Prosecutors sought the firm justice of space law."

ExecuDork posted:

An expensive series of regrets around a vehicle seems pretty fuckin' AI to me.

Buy a Tahoe, have a great vacation, take a symbolic piece of the Van with you or get a tattoo or something.

My grandfather had a hood ornament in his leg from some horrible motorcycle crash in the late 30s, though I suspect any bike v. car you survived in the 30s as a motorcyclist was a "good" accident.
Ok, it was only part of one (I think it was a buick or caddy, but I don't recall exactly). It set off metal detectors.

nm
Jan 28, 2008

Do you need an SUV?
Enterprise will rent you a tiny rear end car for >$1000 and $1600 for a an SUV. Unless you're under 25, then you're hosed.

nm
Jan 28, 2008

some texas redneck posted:

Is that an airport location?

If so, that's half of the price right there. Non-airport locations are usually a lot cheaper.

No, he's getting hit with the age fee. It is like $25/day.

edit: Enterprise has the cheapest underage fee. $1600 for a midsize, all in. They won't rent you an SUV though.

nm fucked around with this message at 07:31 on Aug 10, 2016

nm
Jan 28, 2008

bolind posted:

Sometimes your travel insurance covers this too. Definitely look into that before paying the full LDW price.
I'd be careful with both this and the cc.
Many of the rental car covers with ccs and travel inusrance cover only your car. So if you hit someone or get injured, you're out of pocket. Read the fine print.
Also make sure you get a card that shows you have insurance, showing a cop your credit card when you get pulled over won't go well.

• Locked thread