Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
KozmoNaut
Apr 23, 2008

Happiness is a warm
Turbo Plasma Rifle

MrsAdiabatic posted:

I think I can dig up a decent variety of sound equipment to put in there whenever it gets to hubby's house. Subs, amps, etc. Maybe a couple rolls of 2AWG stranded copper

I fully support this. Make it a bangin' party-van.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

KozmoNaut
Apr 23, 2008

Happiness is a warm
Turbo Plasma Rifle

kastein posted:

Another minor feature, 2wd donors are semi rare up here so you'll probably get a tcase and two sawzalled driveshaft halves too. Van with a crawl box? Sure. Ghost ride that poo poo.

Bigass stereo in the back, idling in crawl gear, ghost riding that whip while blasting Acca Dacca (what do Aussies listen to these days?).

Once again, I fully support this vanture.

KozmoNaut
Apr 23, 2008

Happiness is a warm
Turbo Plasma Rifle

It's a shame it's got windows.

Because it means less space for murals, and because bubble windows would have been totally rad.

KozmoNaut
Apr 23, 2008

Happiness is a warm
Turbo Plasma Rifle

MrChips posted:

5328 cubic centimetres. So by German standards that's a 5.4 litre, right? :v:

I had a 1.3 Panda, which was 1248cc.

The 1.2 was 1242cc.

• Locked thread