Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Beach Bum
Jan 13, 2010

Adiabatic posted:

HI I JUST FOUND OUT ABOUT THIS AND NEED DETAILS PLEASE AND THANK YOU SOMEONE CALL ME OR SOMETHING

:laugh:

Shh, just let it happen. Hell, it might even scare away the Subarus.

NEAI sounds like a riot, I'd be more jealous but "rust" is something that only sometimes maybe happens down here in the USA's dong and I like my old cars mostly rust free.

Fuckin stoked for this inevitable trainwreck though :f5h::q:

Beach Bum fucked around with this message at 15:42 on Jan 4, 2016

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Beach Bum
Jan 13, 2010
edit: removed

Beach Bum
Jan 13, 2010
I think I was going to suggest Valvoline Racing as a lower-priced oil with high ZDDP content for your flat-tappet cams but then thought better of it after I'd posted because I wasn't able to find conclusive evidence of VR oil actually still having high ZDDP. It's what I used in my M20 E30 that had a flat-tappet valve train.

It is quite a bitchin' van (and it seems it's only going to get better), and now I'm asking if you NEAI folks would accept a Floridian, since you're accepting Aussie crooks and all :v: I need a summer vacation anyway

Beach Bum fucked around with this message at 22:52 on Jan 5, 2016

• Locked thread