Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Alarbus
Mar 31, 2010

literally a fish posted:

I honestly don't know what that is :v:

At this point we're basically waiting on replacement powertrain procurement courtesy of Kastein. There might be some movement on that front this weekend, depending on snow.

Jonas is the name for the blizzard bending over the mid-Atlantic right about now.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Alarbus
Mar 31, 2010
I like how the smart rear end descriptions are swapped for the engine mounts and window weld. I guess window weld IS a hell of a drug.

Alarbus
Mar 31, 2010
God drat it, I knew that too.

Alarbus
Mar 31, 2010
I'm sure you can locate a turbo off of a diesel to correct that HP number.

Alarbus
Mar 31, 2010
That's the better way to get there, 95 in Jersey will be kind of crappy but manageable, from what I recall. 95 north out of NYC is TERRIBLE.

At least going North will be a bit better, since 90% of the traffic will be going South/East to The Shore.

• Locked thread