Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
ExplodingSims
Aug 17, 2010

RAGDOLL
FLIPPIN IN A MOVIE
HOT DAMN
THINK I MADE A POOPIE

Something tells me that car doesn't have 33 rows. I'd demand a discount for that lie!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ExplodingSims
Aug 17, 2010

RAGDOLL
FLIPPIN IN A MOVIE
HOT DAMN
THINK I MADE A POOPIE

There''s another van in the south if ya need it! :haw:

ExplodingSims
Aug 17, 2010

RAGDOLL
FLIPPIN IN A MOVIE
HOT DAMN
THINK I MADE A POOPIE

Terrible Robot posted:

Humidity is like 78% @ 89F, so it feels like 102, and it's still climbing.

78% at 89? Come on down to Florida, you'll wish it was only 89*!

ExplodingSims
Aug 17, 2010

RAGDOLL
FLIPPIN IN A MOVIE
HOT DAMN
THINK I MADE A POOPIE

I've got enough work to do on my van in miserable conditions as it is. :v:

On that note however, you guys should totally be putting wood floors in that thing.

ExplodingSims
Aug 17, 2010

RAGDOLL
FLIPPIN IN A MOVIE
HOT DAMN
THINK I MADE A POOPIE

AI: Two vans enter, one van leaves

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ExplodingSims
Aug 17, 2010

RAGDOLL
FLIPPIN IN A MOVIE
HOT DAMN
THINK I MADE A POOPIE

literally a fish posted:

I also have $5m in personal liability coverage from my travel insurance, so I'm good on that front.

I'm renting a "Camaro SS or equivalent" from Avis using the USAA code, picking it up tomorrow, gonna hang onto it for 3 weeks. Got a few destinations in mind to hit, gonna try to make it to https://www.virginiacityhillclimb.com/ with Tremek depending on timing. May be in Orlando saturday night/sunday morning to watch the JCSAT-16 SpaceX launch.

Yes this means rental camaro donuts at NEAI :getin:

After that due to some stuff going on at home I may have to go back home early, so depending on how that pans out over the next week or two I'll make my plans for post-sept-1st.

Why didn't you say you were coming to Orlando? You can drive my van around so you can still get the conversion van experience :v:

• Locked thread