Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
MrsAdiabatic
Feb 26, 2015

Gotta get up to get Down's
I think I can dig up a decent variety of sound equipment to put in there whenever it gets to hubby's house. Subs, amps, etc. Maybe a couple rolls of 2AWG stranded copper

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MrsAdiabatic
Feb 26, 2015

How about a turbo?

MrsAdiabatic
Feb 26, 2015

literally a fish posted:

Hmmmm. Does anyone happen to be in Raleigh, NC with a truck/trailer that could tow an Express van?

VA won't let Adiabatic buy salvage titled vehicles without a broker in between but NC will and there's an express up for auction in four-ish days that would be perfect (2004, RWD, 6.0, rear-ended so not worth a lot to people looking to repair/flip)

Alternatively (heh) alternate.eago, would you/your brother be interested in a daytrip to raleigh with wes? :v:

E: oh also if there are any goons in VA who happen to have a dealer license, hit me up!

My uncle lives there with the truck part covered. No car trailer though. Could give him a ring if you got something good.

• Locked thread