Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Wrar
Sep 9, 2002

Soiled Meat

literally a fish posted:

Just a quick reality check post here; until the van is actually a known quantity (i.e. at Adiabatic's place where it can be checked over and more information gathered) there will be no deciding of which of these many paths we have available will actually be followed.

LM7 swap may or may not happen depending on a huge number of factors, such as whether the 350 in the van needs to be pulled from the van at all, whether an LM7 can actually be obtained and shipped down to Richmond, etc etc.

I obviously really want it to happen but it's not just about what /can be done/ but what /will actually get done with the time and workforce available/

With that in mind, we now return to your regularly scheduled programming.

what form do i need to fill out for my 100mpg carburetor
LM7s are all over the place, I'm sure one could be sourced in VA or NC.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wrar
Sep 9, 2002

Soiled Meat

Leperflesh posted:

Blizzards don't have names, despite what the Weather Channel wants you to believe. :colbert:

Agreed, gently caress the Weather Channel.

Wrar
Sep 9, 2002

Soiled Meat

kastein posted:

I offered a pair of Eaton M90s off late supercharged 3800s but he kept blathering about how he wanted it to run sometime this year or something, I dunno what his problem is :shrug:
Fuzzkill doesn't live close enough :(

Wrar
Sep 9, 2002

Soiled Meat
I'm pretty tied up doing house stuff but I'm sure my wife won't mind if I disappear for a day so she has the house to herself. :)

Maybe I can bring my dog and we can have a dogenado.

Wrar
Sep 9, 2002

Soiled Meat
I know Phone has a truck, not sure about a trailer.

Wrar
Sep 9, 2002

Soiled Meat
Whenever I see a Colorado I think it needs the Fuzzkill treatment ASAP.

Wrar
Sep 9, 2002

Soiled Meat
Badgerdog best shopdog.

Wrar
Sep 9, 2002

Soiled Meat

PainterofCrap posted:

How about a hot-pink Twingo with Benneton upholstery?

All it needs is a dildo on a bedspring mounted on the hood

I have an insane urge to make that car go way faster than intended.

Wrar
Sep 9, 2002

Soiled Meat
Fish, Adiabatic:
Should we show up on the evening of 17th (Wednesday) or early Thursday?

Wrar
Sep 9, 2002

Soiled Meat
Want to rent my 330i? :v:

Wrar
Sep 9, 2002

Soiled Meat
Serious. I guess my CL price is too high because I've had zero bites. It we come up I want to do some of the rear bushings, but aside from that I'd rather make a little money on it.

Wrar
Sep 9, 2002

Soiled Meat
If we're doing that he can just ride with either Top and I in the Super Comfy Volvo/Mostly Comfy Outback (depending on how tall Fish is) or with Wes and Robot depending on who's going where when etc.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wrar
Sep 9, 2002

Soiled Meat
Well, if it's a '16 it will share platforms with the ATS.

Glad you found something that works :)

• Locked thread