Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
PainterofCrap
Oct 17, 2002

hey bebe

That mill coming out through the front, or the door?

If memory serves, you won't have enough space for the former, and the setup for one side or the other looks suspiciously lacking in hard surface for tiny cast wheels.

VVVV yeah, I saw he said that; still & all, better be prepared with Vaseline, beads to jiggle, harsh language, etc. VVV

(edit2): I am pulling for you, although my donate-able tape collection will likely not excite you young people

PainterofCrap fucked around with this message at 05:45 on Jan 18, 2016

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

PainterofCrap
Oct 17, 2002

hey bebe

Power to you, gentlemen.

My only contribution is: get that loving hoist head kissing that block, you're going to need every sixteenth of an inch & you still may need some poor bastard back in party central hauling on the transmission yoke. If I could, I'd be there, since I'm in south Jersey and just a hop skip & a jump across the Cabin John away.

But as long as people keep driving through buildings and setting poo poo on fire I'm still work, work, work.

(edit) you mean: the bar/headlamp mounting face that the bumper assembly bolts onto also comes off? If so, vans have changed since I last wrenched on one...plus, Chrysler.

Also: this is an awesome international project.

PainterofCrap fucked around with this message at 05:55 on Jan 18, 2016

PainterofCrap
Oct 17, 2002

hey bebe

I am a worry wart. That does look like enough lift space.

I can't wait for the next stage!

PainterofCrap
Oct 17, 2002

hey bebe

NitroSpazzz posted:

I'm trying to plan my trip to NJ to pick up a car to line up with the next work weekend. Not sure if I can get the guy to store it until May but I'll try.

Where in NJ?

VVV Ah. I'm down south. VVV

PainterofCrap fucked around with this message at 20:34 on Mar 27, 2016

PainterofCrap
Oct 17, 2002

hey bebe

Found an alternative powerplant for you:

http://bringatrailer.com/2016/04/06/incredible-find-seventh-generation-chrysler-turbine-engine/

It was on eBay. In Michigan.

PainterofCrap
Oct 17, 2002

hey bebe

Ripoff posted:

We need a punishment car to make him drive if he can't get the van together.

I'm thinking a 2001 Kia Rio. :unsmigghh:

Edit: Post the worst cars u got

How about a hot-pink Twingo with Benneton upholstery?

All it needs is a dildo on a bedspring mounted on the hood

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

PainterofCrap
Oct 17, 2002

hey bebe

Yes. Yes, they are.

Get some Pepe's Pizza if you're going by. http://www.pepespizzeria.com/

literally a fish posted:

Speaking of which I am all up in Savannah, GA right now, and this whole area is beautiful.

Mrs. Wilke's Boarding House on Jones St. Pay $27 and stuff your face

• Locked thread