Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
8ender
Sep 24, 2003

clown is watching you sleep
I haven't gotten van lust this bad since the local carpet installer rolled up in a 1976 Chevy used in the Montreal olympics. It had side pipes and orange stripes. ;-*

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

8ender
Sep 24, 2003

leica posted:

So who's gonna shine a black light in it first :v:

I'm excited to see what horrors await Adiabatic inside this thing

8ender
Sep 24, 2003

The lumpiest

8ender
Sep 24, 2003

Geirskogul posted:

Kee oth rama pancake Loper I banish thee

Adiabatic panics as he tries the remaining passenger door handle. No luck, it grinds to a halt half way, a metallic ping as some wretched mechanism snaps off and lands inside the door. Stabbing at the parts bin door switches he waits as the regulator groans, trying valiantly to lower the window, only to stop mere inches from freedom. The smoke from the regulator joins the heat and soot now entering the van from the flames encircling it. In a daze he stabs at the AC switches, only to watch a serpentine belt quickly exit the open engine bay and taste the freedom he so craves. As the belt arcs through the sky it grows and transforms, growing fangs and eyes, and turns back to gaze upon its former master. Adiabatic screams and dives between the captains chairs as he hears the sound of the windshield shattering behind him.

With a gasp he wakes from his nightmare, dripping with sweat. Turning on the bedside lamp he gasps a second time when the light reveals a bed soaked with the familiar pinkish red hue of Dexcool. The sound of a Cummins diesel can be heard in the distance, straining as it pulls a heavy load up his driveway. It's here.

8ender
Sep 24, 2003

Looking forward to Adiabatic's new van shaped cutout above his garage door

8ender
Sep 24, 2003

We get storms as bad as your biblical snowfall at least three times a winter in Ontario. Except this winter. This one is weird and has everyone on edge because we haven't had a proper snowfucking yet.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

8ender
Sep 24, 2003

The trick is having one boring reliable vehicle and then a cool car to have fun with.

When you try to proceed with this sensible plan like I did you'll end up with a turbo VAG hatchback, a 22 year old BMW, a Toyota Corolla, and a shed full of vintage motorcycles. :suicide:

• Locked thread