Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Noise Complaint
Sep 27, 2004

Who could be scared of a Jeffrey?
Use Rotella oil. High Zinc content. Then don't worry about it with the flat tappet poo poo.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Noise Complaint
Sep 27, 2004

Fish. I'm not gonna make you sleep outside at NEAI if you wind up coming up without a vehicle. I know the rest of the trip kind of hinges on it but if you find something up here you're welcome to work on it. Hell. If you want to fix up my F150 you can have it. Needs head gaskets and tires mounted. I have the tires. You can take it and we can work something out for when you leave.

Noise Complaint
Sep 27, 2004

It's an extended cab, 4x4, and the tires I have for it are oversize super aggressive AT's... with white letters. Bench seats, also.

I could also throw in more LED lights than you could imagine along with other truck ricing poo poo. It has a brand new transmission with a shift kit, and a glasspack muffler.

Noise Complaint
Sep 27, 2004

My Volvo is also an option if you like.

Noise Complaint
Sep 27, 2004

That's the way I come back from New Jersey when I visit family. Do not under any circumstance take 95.

You're taking Rt. 2 all the way to Lebanon, however. I'm right off of exit 22 on Rt. 2

Noise Complaint
Sep 27, 2004

I commute on 2 back and forth every day, and its really not bad outside of rush hour. The benefit is that I'm only 1/2 a mile off of the Rt 2 exit.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Noise Complaint
Sep 27, 2004

They're not steamed, but the little shack about 10 minutes from my place in Colchester, CT called Harry's Place has the best drat burgers, a hell of a lobster roll, and pretty drat good clam strips.

• Locked thread