Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
beep-beep car is go
Apr 11, 2005

I can just eyeball this, right?

Adiabatic posted:

I love the Merritt bridges. Never had an issue with the GW Bridge somehow, and it's fun seeing all the landmarks.

The Merritt is a freaking raceway. I've never been on a road that small with people going that fast.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

beep-beep car is go
Apr 11, 2005

sharkytm posted:

That's half the fun! The Taconic is just as bad, if not worse.

The Taconic is worse because it's older and has deer everywhere, but when I drive on it people at least aren't blowing by me while I'm doing 70.

beep-beep car is go
Apr 11, 2005

Noise Complaint posted:

They're not steamed, but the little shack about 10 minutes from my place in Colchester, CT called Harry's Place has the best drat burgers, a hell of a lobster roll, and pretty drat good clam strips.

Everybody knows that Steamed Hams are an Albany thing.

• Locked thread