Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Applebees Appetizer
Jan 23, 2006

So who's gonna shine a black light in it first :v:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Applebees Appetizer
Jan 23, 2006

Bangshift.com, lol

Applebees Appetizer
Jan 23, 2006

kastein posted:

I'm down for it if you arrange shipping, but bear in mind you are going to have a serious conniption fit when you realize what we yanks consider a normal/acceptable level of rust on a drivetrain.

Ummm, yeah. If I'm in Texas no way I'm gonna buy a drivetrain from the northeast. There must be plenty in Texas, I don't understand that logic.

ssjonizuka posted:

You could do what they've been doing on buses and stuff, get a printed vinyl thing... Should it be a kawaii anime-desu van?

Applebees Appetizer fucked around with this message at 16:29 on Jan 8, 2016

Applebees Appetizer
Jan 23, 2006

Well yeah, I understand you choosing to being right there in the northeast yourself, but I didn't understand why someone in Texas wanted a drivetrain from up there. I had no idea they were that expensive in the south.

• Locked thread