Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Subjunctive
Sep 12, 2006

✨sparkle and shine✨

Jimbozig posted:

Hey, I'm raising money for SickKids hospital where Thalia has been getting treatment this year. If you've been on the fence about buying the game or a mini-expansion or a physical copy, this is the month to do it! You not only get the game but all the money goes to helping sick children.

More details here.

Even if you already have the complete Strike! collection, so to speak, please share this around and help out.

I’m already a SickKids monthly donor, but it is hard to say that one is ever giving too much to that great place. Plus, you know, Strike! is pretty great too.

Thanks for doing this, it’s really wonderful.

E: only expansions 1 and 4 seem to be on DTRPG?

Subjunctive fucked around with this message at 17:27 on Nov 26, 2017

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Subjunctive
Sep 12, 2006

✨sparkle and shine✨

Perfect, thank you.

Subjunctive
Sep 12, 2006

✨sparkle and shine✨

Jimbozig posted:

My daughter is officially in remission as of a few months ago

Fantastic news!

Subjunctive
Sep 12, 2006

✨sparkle and shine✨

Gort posted:

Oh, I fully agree. I'd just rather not put the game on hold for ten minutes so I prep what I think they're likely to encounter and reskin if something changes

Snack time! Stretch your legs!

Subjunctive
Sep 12, 2006

✨sparkle and shine✨

homullus posted:

Except then the GM doesn't get either of those.

Have them bring you snacks, and walk while you think!

Maybe?