Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Skeezy
Jul 3, 2007

Play Until Dawn once and just play it as straightforward as possible. Don't go back and try to save people.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Skeezy
Jul 3, 2007

DreamShipWrecked posted:

The things you have to do to save everyone are so arbitrary that you have to do a walkthrough anyways if you want to get them all anyways

Yeah that's true.

Whatever the case, Until Dawn kinda owns. Glad I played it but I'll never touch it again.

Skeezy
Jul 3, 2007

Sylphosaurus posted:

I'm still waiting for Nocturne or Persona 3 and 4 to hit PS4 but I'm not too sure how probable this is.

Isn't there some rumor about P4G being ported to the PS4 or something.

Skeezy
Jul 3, 2007

Real hurthling! posted:

i am halfway into tales of zestria and its better than most of the tales games i've played. also the theme song is amazing and i watch the whole 2 minute long intro every session
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oDME9eOzd1o

The best theme is Zaveid's theme.

http://youtu.be/ZUPPJJAEAmk

Skeezy
Jul 3, 2007

SpacePig posted:

Did Tales of Symphonia Chronicles turn out alright? I've been reading that the PC port has some serious problems, and I want to makes sure they're not present in the PS3 version before I buy it. I know it's 5 bucks, but still.

It's okay I guess. You're seriously better off finding a GameCube version somewhere.

PS3 is serviceable just to play Symphonia once at least. For $5 you could do a lot worse.

Skeezy
Jul 3, 2007

I'd still just get The Handsome Collection but for $4 Borderlands 2 isn't that bad.

Skeezy
Jul 3, 2007

Galak-Z looks cool and I've been wanting to grab it for a while so that's about it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Skeezy
Jul 3, 2007

I'd love if they went back and just remade The Warriors game. It rules so much as is but with some more love :allears:

• Locked thread