Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
GreenBuckanneer
Sep 15, 2007

Is the Natural Doctrine game any good? the screenshots looks very unprofessional and not worth the $60, but it looks interesting.
also paranoia agent game

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GreenBuckanneer
Sep 15, 2007

Is Psycho Pass any good if that sort of thing interests you? $20 or so is my max for visual novels, because they aren't worth more imo.

Also what about fairy fencer f? Do I need to have played the first?

GreenBuckanneer
Sep 15, 2007

Is exist in the sky any good? Amazon has it for $40 which still seems high

GreenBuckanneer
Sep 15, 2007

I did it, I bought Psycho Pass and Fairy Fencer F.

I am the anime.

GreenBuckanneer
Sep 15, 2007

LawfulWaffle posted:

Well, I was able to redeem the code I got from Amazon, but not the codes I got from the Roadtrip promotion. The email I got says I can redeem the codes immediately, but no dice. I got two Roadtrip-unlocking codes from Amazon for some reason; I used one and gave the other to a goon. I hope that's not the problem, but it never gave me an error along the way and I don't think it would give the same DLC codes for two different Roadtrip codes. Lots of codes in this problem.

I sent an email to SquareEnix's support to see if they can assist. Not getting the DLC isn't going to be a gamebreaker, but I jumped through the hoops and now I want my treat. I had a similar problem with a promotion Amazon was running with Final Fantasy XIV but never followed up with it.

Hey bro they sent me extra codes (sans the chocobo) and I was able to redeem them fine. Either use the website or the psn and I can give you my extras if you need it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GreenBuckanneer
Sep 15, 2007

TG-Chrono posted:

Fallout 4 loving sucks. Do not buy.

:getout:

• Locked thread