Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Ineffiable
Feb 16, 2008

Some say that his politics are terrifying, and that he once punched a horse to the ground...

The Bananana posted:

Seconding, as inquiring minds want to know.

I'm about 90% sure that it's just like 90% of dlc that exists. A lazy cash-in that really isn't worth the money/time, even if you got it on a good sale.

Bloodborne dlc is one of the exceptions.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ineffiable
Feb 16, 2008

Some say that his politics are terrifying, and that he once punched a horse to the ground...

Is Lego jurassic Park good for 20 bucks? Does it have coop and some good Lego humor?

Ineffiable
Feb 16, 2008

I didn't realize a new telltale walking dead was coming out. Gonna wait for the season to complete and review to come out.

Ineffiable
Feb 16, 2008

Can confirm I did it with preorders in the past.

Ineffiable
Feb 16, 2008

Just a reminder that the fallout season pass goes up in price by like twenty bucks next week so that's something to maybe consider if you're trying to reach 100 dollars if you have fo4 or about to buy it on sale.

And dark souls 3 can be pre-ordered now. Even a deluxe edition with season pass for 85 dollars. Shouldn't be too hard to get 100 this wrekm

Ineffiable
Feb 16, 2008

MPLS to NOLA posted:

I can't figure out what I'm going to buy in addition to DSIII. Is there anything else cool available for preorder? Or anything that costs a nickel so I can get Necrodancer for Free

Throw in a 25 cent avatar maybe? I think some of the cheapest stuff is sill a quarter.

If you're trying to reach 100 dollars, most people are okay being a penny or two under but I'd be safe and just get an avatar.

Ineffiable
Feb 16, 2008

THE AWESOME GHOST posted:

Forums as a concept are dying, now you just comment on youtube videos

Or up vote reddits

Ineffiable
Feb 16, 2008

Yeah its a lazy port but not irredeemable.

Sleeping dogs is worse I think and I still enjoyed playing it and gat out of hell on ps4.

Ineffiable
Feb 16, 2008

Saoshyant posted:

PSA: you can buy US PSN $50 cards for $43 officially from ebay. Additionally, it seems if you spend $100 you can use the code C20FLASH to take out a whooping $20 of the total. Some reports are saying the code doesn't work anymore, though.

150 bucks in cards for 109 hell yea.

I literally bought about 350 worth of gift cards for games for 269 bucks this week. Literally 81 bucks for free just for spending it in advance.

Ineffiable
Feb 16, 2008

katkillad2 posted:

Why do these loving codes work for some people and not others :argh:.

You have to specifically check out with PayPal. Try that if you haven't.

Ineffiable
Feb 16, 2008

Feenix posted:

I got my 150 for 109 but instantly realized I hadn't updated my shipping address in PayPal post-move a month ago and immediately emailed the seller.

Fingers crossed I can salvage.

Hey its cool, those are codes that are emailed. Sold by ebay/paypal digital services.

Got them emailed to me and redeemed a hour ago.

Ineffiable
Feb 16, 2008

Feenix posted:

Oh word? Mine says delivery on 3/21. We're both talkin bout the eBay PayPal 50 for 43 and 20 off over 100, right?

[Ed] What time did you order? I ordered several hours ago and no word yet. The seller is paypal_digital_gifts, right?

Yeah that's the one. It says that in your email but you'll get them digitally delivered. I ordered like 7 hours ago and got my order not too long ago. You'll have them sometime tomorrow I bet.

Ineffiable
Feb 16, 2008

Or next weekend. That's Easter.

Ineffiable
Feb 16, 2008

John Romero posted:

didnt even think about that. dang.

I don't mind being proven wrong about this.

Peggle 2 on ps4 for a dollar fifty? Don't mind if I do!

Ineffiable
Feb 16, 2008

I'll probably just buy it when it goes on a discount just for fan service.

Ineffiable
Feb 16, 2008

Okage Shadow king is coming to ps4 as a ps2 classic. Now it's not the most amazing rpg, but it's not too long, and it is actually charming for its time. I'm buying it because it has a dear place in my heart. I can't recommend it to everyone unless you're willing to put up with mediocre combat (compared to what you can play these days)

Ineffiable
Feb 16, 2008

Comic posted:

I remember trying Okage back in the day and was really enjoying the wierd style and everything about it except for the fact that if your main character falls in battle it's game over.

Yeah some other games are harsh in this way as well. That is probably the best advice for anyone trying out okage.

Ineffiable
Feb 16, 2008

Fru Fru posted:

I am so excited for this. I can't wait to get the trophy I deserve for collecting all the gears.

Oh yeah I forgot all of that. Was there any gears that are missable?

Ineffiable
Feb 16, 2008

Okage Shadow king is up, has a 25 percent discount and the base price is only ten dollars so it's only 7.50 this week!

EVIL LORD STAN COMMANDS YOU TO BUY HIS GAME.

Ineffiable
Feb 16, 2008

Just a fun fact, the Japanese title of okage Shadow king basically translates to:

Me and Satan.

Ineffiable
Feb 16, 2008

Wasn't there a promotion from about a month ago that we should have gotten our 15 credit for spending 100 by now?

Ineffiable
Feb 16, 2008

Haha what the hell. It was in my 'from playstation' on my ps4 but I never got an email.

15 bucks richier!

Consider this a public announcement because you need to redeem that by the 31st.

Ineffiable
Feb 16, 2008

I wonder if something happened to Trackmania. Doesn't seem to be up on PSN yet.

Ineffiable
Feb 16, 2008

Sorry trackmania. I'm gonna buy this and probably wait until you're on sale.

Ineffiable
Feb 16, 2008

Shadow225 posted:

For all of you guys picking up EDF, TouchMy_Body and I just started it and want online coop friends.

Psn : BigBoswell

Go ahead and add me for edf

PSN: Ineffiablefx. I'll start playing a lot next week.

Ineffiable
Feb 16, 2008

Mega man legends 2 is coming to psn this week.....?

Ineffiable
Feb 16, 2008

voltcatfish posted:

Megaman Legends 2 is up but only for PS3 apparently?

Yeah can't test yet but can you transfer it to Vita from ps3?

Ineffiable
Feb 16, 2008

I was actually able to add it to my cart and check out with it for free so who knows if that actually gives you the license.

Ineffiable
Feb 16, 2008

Yeah sounds like it was only working like that for a split second. You need to be able to check out with it.

I think demos get added to a games main page and they're not usually separate. So hitting download on a page of a game you don't own is usually the demo.

But the demo just somehow made the price free and you need to check out so you get the license.

Ineffiable
Feb 16, 2008

RBA Starblade posted:

Well Zombi sure got boring fast.

Yeah it turns samey really fast. I'm guessing you finished the palace? That's about where I started feeling fatigue.

Ineffiable
Feb 16, 2008

Billy Gnosis posted:

Darius Burst on PS4 is never going to be reasonably priced is it?

I think the main issue is it still has a high starting price. 40% off is good but when it's 40% off a full retail price of 60 dollars, that's still too much for a shmup. And there's still 2 dlc packs out too.

Ineffiable
Feb 16, 2008

Cyberslueth is amazing. It's like persona. I've gotten 60 hours out of it and I'm just starting post game content.

I'd recommend it on Vita if you can, it's just better portable.

Ineffiable
Feb 16, 2008

CrashCat posted:

Also like $12 cheaper or something, lol PS4 tax

Yeah game runs just fine on Vita and doesn't look visually more impressive on ps4.

Ineffiable
Feb 16, 2008

I know you fuckers have been waiting for it.

DON BRADMAN CRICKET IS NOW AVAILABLE IN NORTH AMERICA ON PS4!!

Ineffiable
Feb 16, 2008

Holy gently caress. Nioh does not gently caress around but once you adjust, this is loving Oni Souls. Seriously this is so much better than Lords of the Fallen. This is a really really good souls game.

Ineffiable
Feb 16, 2008

So burning blood is not going to be a good game? Why?

Ineffiable
Feb 16, 2008

Baal posted:

It's developed by the team that did J-Stars and instead of learning from their mistakes they doubled down on the game's problems. It has worse movement, stiff attacks that feel like poo poo, the character models trying to adapt Oda's style look awful especially when transposed onto a different style entirely for the stages, and it's developed by Spike friggin' Chunsoft.

Thanks. I thought it could have been fun to play (okay at least I only bought j stars on sale but oh my God it is so clunky to play) since not too long ago there was a pretty fun naruto game. Good to know u can skip it.

Ineffiable
Feb 16, 2008

Baal posted:

I mean it's definitely a game I'd wait for a sale for if you want to give it a shot, but 60 bucks? No way in hell.

Well I didn't even like jstars that much at a sale price of sixteen dollars. And that game feels clunky to me with a terrible story mode. One piece would at least have more of a story mode I would hope but not worth it if it's even worse to play than jstars

Ineffiable
Feb 16, 2008

Dig is definitely worth five bucks. Just keep it around until you have a lazy Sunday where you want to zone out and dig and eat snacks for the better part of a day.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ineffiable
Feb 16, 2008

Is the crew actually worth it? Either edition? Just would like a non serious racer to mess around with. Isn't it open world?

• Locked thread