Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Sprat Sandwich
Mar 20, 2009

KingShiro posted:

Yeah that was me for an hour the other day trying to buy stuff from the holiday sale.

Buy codes from Amazon or whatever there's no point in messing around with credit cards.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sprat Sandwich
Mar 20, 2009

The Toro theme is all you need.

Sprat Sandwich
Mar 20, 2009

Christ EDF 4.1 is £58 on the UK PSN.

It's the most expensive non-deluxe edition game I've seen on there.

Sprat Sandwich
Mar 20, 2009

Pouring a forty

Sprat Sandwich
Mar 20, 2009

muscles like this? posted:

If you know where it is on the map you can go to it right away.

Couldn't you launch it straight from the phone pretty much immediately?

Sprat Sandwich
Mar 20, 2009

Mithaldu posted:

Does GR remastered use Gyro of any kind?

Yeah but they gyro is only an addition the sticks - you don't have to do any waggling or spinning in your chair like a doofus at all.

Sprat Sandwich
Mar 20, 2009

Mithaldu posted:

You didn't have to in the Vita version as well, it was just strongly encouraged because it was fun. :haw:

And yeah, i'm aware that chair spinning isn't that useful in front of a tv.

Oh, if you played the Vita version it controls pretty much the same, except that sliding is done with the triggers so it's really easy.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sprat Sandwich
Mar 20, 2009

kirbysuperstar posted:

PS2 games on PS3 are emulated, yes. I think the ones on PS4 are recompiled, but I'm not sure at all.

They're emulated as well: they have a special boot screen for some PS4 features and do some memory checks to pop trophies but you see the old PS2 logo when you launch the games and still get notifications about PS2 memory cards which would be changed if it is native.

• Locked thread