Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Attitude Indicator
Apr 3, 2009

elf help book posted:

Oh no, what if I can't get my PS+ games tomorrow :geno:

i've already forgotten what they were

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Attitude Indicator
Apr 3, 2009

Lemon Curdistan posted:

she's not a whiny little poo poo.

doesn't P3 have a silent protag?

Attitude Indicator
Apr 3, 2009

Yoya posted:

the maybe 17 people who played aaru's awakening.

i don't think that many people played that game

Attitude Indicator
Apr 3, 2009

Ape Agitator posted:

Remember Me: This one is almost a miss but it has some ideas worth sharing.  The combat is weird and inappropriate but the world design is actually very nice.  The real stars are the memory sections and if they had made that the core experience it would be a recommended game.  Still, 70% off I think it would be worth it to see the world and the memory segments and wistfully imagine a revamp/sequel.

this was a ps+ game at some point i think and the only thing i remember about it was the great soundtrack

Attitude Indicator
Apr 3, 2009

there are probably easier ways to find anime girls to jerk off to, but i'm not a connoisseur so i might be missing something.

Attitude Indicator
Apr 3, 2009

Handsome Ralph posted:

Is Manhunt any good? I never played it when it was originally released.

meh, i remeber not liking it. it's a stealth game with brutal takedowns that gives you very little freedom in how to handle levels.

Attitude Indicator
Apr 3, 2009

Saoshyant posted:

But seriously: was no one today forced to change their PSN password aside myself? I've no idea why it happened and that sort of thing doesn't happen by "accident".

It's sony. Everything on psn happens by accident. Just change it if you're worried.

Attitude Indicator
Apr 3, 2009

Awesome! posted:

i dont like gone home just based on gameplay not really being there but people getting mad about its existence is pretty funny

yeah. walking simulators are all terribly boring to me, but it's cool they exist and that people are attempting to tell stories and do different stuff in a fairly new medium.

Also the ending to the basketball game NBA2k16 is amazing. A ghost sits on a ghost bench and reads a prepared statement for 10 minutes about how lovely his life was. then spike lee shows up. credits.
spoilered because there's probably some angry weirdo who cares.

Attitude Indicator
Apr 3, 2009

KaosMachina posted:

Already bought bloodborne, but what other games are there that are must-buy games that I can't already get on my PC?

nothing, now that Playstation Home is gone.

Attitude Indicator
Apr 3, 2009

i don't even know if the pstv got released in my part of europe.

E: i checked. it did, apparently, lol.

Attitude Indicator fucked around with this message at 20:23 on Jul 22, 2016

Attitude Indicator
Apr 3, 2009

isn't project cars supposed to be a good GT replacement?

Attitude Indicator
Apr 3, 2009

speaking of wonky cameras, the GTA trilogy is on ps4 and i assume they still have the same camera control as they did on the ps2?

Attitude Indicator
Apr 3, 2009

rabidsquid posted:

i may have been tricked by the anime goons but i am downloading digimon cyber sleuth story atm and i hope that is good at least

they tricked me too, cause i was looking for a dumb jrpg to chill out with. it's very mediocre.

Attitude Indicator
Apr 3, 2009

one time i was standing on the docks in the middle of the night with a cinder block tied to my foot, and then i remembered some people decided to spend their time playing The Order. so i went home instead.

Attitude Indicator
Apr 3, 2009

smuh posted:

Always remember there are worse things than suicide, everyone; its called playing bad video games

you misunderstood my inspirational story you doofus

Attitude Indicator
Apr 3, 2009

Wendell posted:

I don't think I like the PS+ game Actual Sunlight. Now I haven't played the whole thing, but having a disclaimer seemingly saying, "If you haven't achieved your goals at 25 you can safely kill yourself," doesn't sit right with me.

Haha, go on.

Attitude Indicator
Apr 3, 2009

uncharted has a lot of context sensitive button prompts i seem to recall. might be why some think its QTE heavy.

Attitude Indicator
Apr 3, 2009

Not wanting to be outdone by decade old delays like ff15 and last guardian, atlus delays a game they released already.

Attitude Indicator
Apr 3, 2009

Crazy stuff, these video games

Attitude Indicator
Apr 3, 2009

Umh yeah, its still inept and funny though

Attitude Indicator
Apr 3, 2009

TenTwelveTwelve posted:

I finally got around to playing Rocket League and it ruined all my weekend plans.

it's an astonishingly good game.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Attitude Indicator
Apr 3, 2009

Inside and The Witness are the best on that list

• Locked thread