Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Tamba
Apr 5, 2010

orenronen posted:

The previous thread wasn't consistent on reporting the monthly Japanese PS+ games, so I thought I'd fix that. The games for January, just reported on the PlayStation blog:

- (Vita) Toukiden Kiwami (Koei Tecmo the Best)
- (PS4) Hardware Rivals
- (PS3/Vita/PSP) Capcom Generation Vol. 5: The Fighters (PS1 classic) This is a collection of three Street Fighter 2 games
- (PS3) SSX Download Edition
- (PS3/Vita) Urban Trial Freestyle
- (PS4/Vita) Xeodrifter
- (Vita) Rocket Birds: Hardboiled Chicken

(Yes, the PSP store is still online in Japan, but not for long)

They didn't mention it in the blog, but they actually included the PS4 version of Toukiden too. No idea if that was intended... Both versions are promoted on the Plus page, so Japan gets 3 PS4 games this month.

Tamba fucked around with this message at 12:14 on Jan 6, 2016

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tamba
Apr 5, 2010

Can you activate the 2FA with the same phone number for multiple accounts?

Tamba
Apr 5, 2010

BearPlayingGuitar posted:

If I buy a game off the Japanese PSN do they charge tax as well as the price? The game I'm looking at is 2990 yen so if I can just get the 3000 yen card that would make it a lot easier.

The prices on the store page already include tax

Tamba
Apr 5, 2010

BeanpolePeckerwood posted:

don't make me hyped only to crush me nuts

Japan got it this month. It was a special addition for a few days around the release of the demo for the second game, not as a regular game for september.

Tamba
Apr 5, 2010

In Training posted:

It's pretty easy to buy Japanese stuff digitally in a different region

But he just missed the sale. It was available for 2200yen (1500 with japanese PS+) until last week.

Tamba
Apr 5, 2010

Getsuya posted:

Oh cool Beyond: Two Souls is free on JP PS+ for November. Now I don't have to gamble any money on whether or not it'll be as good as Heavy Rain was.

But they only list the PS3 version, no PS4.

Tamba
Apr 5, 2010

BGrifter posted:

drat, wish we got awesome stuff like Atelier games instead of trash to buy from the web store and never download in NA PS+. :sigh:

But then the other game for this month is Dangan Ronpa: Another Episode, so it's not like we don't get our share of bad games.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tamba
Apr 5, 2010

https://twitter.com/KazHiraiCEO/status/805118600570871808

• Locked thread