Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Paracausal
Sep 5, 2011

Oh yeah, baby. Frame your suffering as a masterpiece. Only one problem - no one's watching. It's boring, buddy, boring as death.
Screencheat is live on the store now. Pretty fun arena shooter where everyone is invisible and you have to screencheat to tell where everyone else is. Played some earlier versions and it's worth a gander.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Paracausal
Sep 5, 2011

Oh yeah, baby. Frame your suffering as a masterpiece. Only one problem - no one's watching. It's boring, buddy, boring as death.

ExCruceLeo posted:

I liked Mad Max (especially at $20). If you don't like open world (FarCry 3/4) I would avoid it.

Yeah I'm surprisingly loving hooning around the wasteland crushing war boys. The most grating part is hearing faux Australian accents mangle Australian vernacular. It's Dinky Die not Dinky Dee.

Paracausal
Sep 5, 2011

I think there's been issues with buying stuff that's been pointed toward the servers handling the processing of payments falling over or catching fire.

Paracausal
Sep 5, 2011

Empress Brosephine posted:

i didnt think Doom was all that good. I think alot of the hype is the nostalgia behind original doom. I mean yeah its decent and fast but it just feels like every other shooter out there

:nyd:

Paracausal
Sep 5, 2011

Fallout 4 loving sucks. Do not buy.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Paracausal
Sep 5, 2011

My FO4 experience.
https://youtu.be/QcL3rm0U0yw

I'd recommend watchdogs2 or mgsv before any farcry also

• Locked thread