Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
TenTwelveTwelve
Oct 12, 2012

Yechezkel posted:

Starting this Sunday and lasting for a week, Target will once again have a "Buy 1 Get 1 10% Off" sale on gaming cards, including PS funding and PS+ cards.

2 $20 cards = $38
2 $50 cards = $95

:shrug:

People on here seem to make stupid purchase decisions during the "Spend $100, get $15 back" promos. Saving $5 and actually waiting for a sale may be worth it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TenTwelveTwelve
Oct 12, 2012
There is a free Resident Evil theme this week. https://store.playstation.com/#!/en-us/games/themes/resident-evil-20th-anniversary-theme/cid=UP0102-CUSA00924_00-20THCUSTOMTHEME1
Not much visually going on there, but its got that nice nostalgic music and stupid sound effects.

TenTwelveTwelve
Oct 12, 2012
I was happy that it reminded me that M.A.N.T.I.S. was a show that existed.

TenTwelveTwelve
Oct 12, 2012
Yeah, Best Buy has buy 1 get the second 20% off.

TenTwelveTwelve
Oct 12, 2012
Was there ever a patch that got rid of the black bars in The Evil Within?
I rented it on the 360 when it came out and a prettier PS4 version with the DLC looks tempting to me.

TenTwelveTwelve
Oct 12, 2012
My humble Bundle coupon for 50% off Mega Man Legacy Collection PS Store Coupon expires on Oct 1st. Feel free to use it Q7JK9836LE.

TenTwelveTwelve
Oct 12, 2012
How did the PS4 port of the PS2 game Primal turn out? No weird glitches half way through the game?

TenTwelveTwelve
Oct 12, 2012
I finally got around to playing Rocket League and it ruined all my weekend plans.

TenTwelveTwelve
Oct 12, 2012
Yeah, I disabled adblock and it showed up. 20% off code that expires on the 19th

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TenTwelveTwelve
Oct 12, 2012
Keep the store thread. PS4 thread is 300 posts a day asking about which Uncharted is best, feeling bad about killing in Uncharted games, ranking the Souls games, talking about Bloodborne, and Destiny.
I don't want to dig through all that crap to get notified of a good sale or something showing up as free. Also this is where I get all my dumb Vita news.

• Locked thread