Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Pardot
Jul 25, 2001

This link is good because then you can just click click click all the fantastic games each month https://store.playstation.com/#!/en-us/free-games/cid=STORE-MSF77008-PSPLUSFREEGAMES

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pardot
Jul 25, 2001

It was fun up until my save was corrupted, and I didn't want to redo everything.

Pardot
Jul 25, 2001

Tequila Sunrise posted:

Anyone else ever have trouble hooking up a CC to the PSN store? I had an old credit card and it worked fine, but it expired so I got a new one and it won't work. I know the new one is activated because I've used it for other placed, just the PSN Store says there's something wrong.

After that big psn credit card breach, I've been buying instant digital gift cards on amazon and loading it into psn that way. Maybe try that? :geno:

Pardot
Jul 25, 2001

All the hdd chat a few days ago made me upgrade to a 2TiB drive.

Turns out if the backup drive you try and use is guid partition map instead of mbr, the ps just says there isn't enough space, which was a bit of a pain to figure out.

After getting that working, everything was fine, so I celebrated and bought Corn Love Forever.

Pardot
Jul 25, 2001

Sakurazuka posted:

Backing up the HD copies everything installed on the drive but not system stuff so yes PT would copy over but you'd have to download the system update from the internet to install a new drive.

Also you have to make sure you get the ~800MiB download instead of the 300 one, which is the lovely little download now image in this section https://www.playstation.com/en-us/support/system-updates/ps4/#newinstallation not the one at the top.

Pardot
Jul 25, 2001

Doom is already 40% off‽

Pardot
Jul 25, 2001

katkillad2 posted:

Don't say things like this. This is also the exact reason why I decided even before Microsoft shot themselves in the foot I was switching over to Sony for the next generation.

It's the only reason I have ps+, the games are just a bonus.

Pardot
Jul 25, 2001

In addition to the need-to-delete-a-ton-of-poo poo issue, for some reason also my ps3's wifi just crawls, so I'm going to have to drag out a long cat5 cable to get this downloaded :sweatdrop:

Pardot
Jul 25, 2001

Or https://store.playstation.com/#!/en-us/free-games/cid=STORE-MSF77008-PSPLUSFREEGAMES for just the ps+ games

Pardot
Jul 25, 2001

Wamdoodle posted:

Lol, it was a dumb joke. Is that even possible?

You can see the relative sizes and dense areas of the characters under the blur, so you could use that to limit the search space, go through each combination apply the blur and see what matches.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pardot
Jul 25, 2001

Jewce posted:

Holiday week 2 sale is up. I guess it's a bit better than the first week, but still not much I want.

So far my plan is to use my 20% code on stardew Valley, hyperlight drifter, and afterbirth. I'm wavering on adding darkest dungeon. I feel like it's not really the style of game I'm into, but I'm still tempted cause the art seems cool and it gets good reviews.

Saint's row is $5… Kinda wanted to play it after doing the ps+ freebie a few months ago, but already have a good sized backlog. $5 is tempting though.

• Locked thread